━━━━ Thirty One.

═══════ ≪ Recap ≫ ═══════

"How have you been?" was the first thing Mr. Fuji asked, his arms crossing over his chest, making the black cloth of his button-up shirt tighten around his muscles. "I've been better, to be honest" you truthfully said, "it's been kind of like a rollercoaster of emotions. But I guess I'm fine".

"You've got anything?"

You surprised yourself when you found out that, deep inside of you, you didn't want to tell him anything at all.

His back eyebrows furrowed as if he had caught onto your thoughts.

You didn't want to put their lives at risk.

"Are you betray-"

The door to the bathroom forcefully opened; a loud thud echoed on the walls.

"Hola, princesa".

You walked towards Sergio, not even bothering to look back once, not really daring to.

"I've been waiting for you" he admitted while he walked you through the corridors, making you smile, "not every day you get one of Bonten's sluts just for yourself".

Your smile instantly dropped.

•••

The amount of blood that surrounded your shaking body was prodigious. You didn't even know how you ended up in that situation in the first place. 

•••

You stepped forward and let yourself fall in Mikey's arms, hugging his neck as if he was going to disappear into thin air. Your blood-stained hands painting his white locks with a crimson red.

•••

You repeatedly opened and closed your eyes until you adjusted to the brightness of the room.

Kakucho's gaze didn't look that soft anymore; Ran and Sanzu looked like a couple of children that were going to be fed some sweets, and that disturbed you quite a lot; Mikey was just on his phone, sitting at the far corner of the bed, his back turned to you and lastly, Akashi and Rindou, fixedly looking to any spot but you.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong or do you want to create more tension? I can act surprised if you want me to".

You didn't rat them out. Yet you couldn't say anything for sure because that was your intention since day one. Yet, when the moment came, you couldn't give out a single detail, not because you were interrupted, but because you found yourself not wanting to give the Interpol something that would make them get a step ahead on the investigation. You found yourself not wanting to put Bonten in danger.

You were intelligent, you've always been. But were you really thinking straight at that point?

═══════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ═══════