━━━━ Twenty Eight. (+18)

╔════════════════════╗
Punishment
╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗❝Punishment❞╚════════════════════╝

Explicit.

Silence.

Everything that could be heard were their erratic breaths, they could hear their own heartbeats. The tension floated in the ambience. They couldn't hear a single noise coming out from Mikey's office, and they didn't know if that was a good or a bad sign. 

The thing is: they didn't even know why they were so worried. Some of them would admit it to themselves, but others wouldn't want to, because if they did, there was no turning back from there. You were starting to grow on them, slowly and strangely.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the door...

"Did you get any useful information?" He was an intelligent guy, Mikey wouldn't be easily fooled by your protective actions towards his men. He knew you acted on impulses, you didn't have anything planned, since you weren't informed about anything in the first place. But that's why he sent you: because you'd come out with a plan in no time, and a successful one. You were pretty astute, cunning; he'll give you that.

But he didn't expect his most trustful men to blow everything up. Not literally, but kind of. They ruined it, to put it simply. But they wouldn't suffer the consequences, not this time at least. Since Mikey still had his Plan B in case things turned more or less how they did: you.

"I didn't have time to" you didn't get into details, nor that he needed them.

He looked at you from his side of the desk; his legs spread, while his hands rested on his lap; his feet helping him slightly turn side to side while on the swivel chair; his head inclined towards the ceiling.

He wasn't looking at you.

"I'm gonna send you on a mission, alone".

Your ears perked up at the word alone. Maybe you could finally contact the Interpol somehow. You already had enough information that could help dismantle Bonten once and for all. You had the location of their most frequented headquarters, a detailed description of the member's personalities, physics, etc., you also had some cars plates' numbers, and you'd be getting extra info from one of their enemies. What else could you ask for?

"What will I have to do?" You watched as he slowly brought his head back down, his orbs now fixed on you; you thanked whoever was up there for giving you enough time to hide the excitement in your eyes when you heard the words you and alone in the same sentence. "You'll be getting information from Sergio Velázquez, you already know who he is. I want whereabouts, future plans, possible allies,... whatever you can bring me".