sixteen | tap out

This is a part of a double update. 

Read ch. 15 first!

<3

Trigger warning: Violence

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦 - 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐞

Monday was phenomenal. Having to go to school in a Ford expedition for reasons unknown to me was a fucking nightmare.

 Having to go to school in a Ford expedition for reasons unknown to me was a fucking nightmare

Being in the same car with the two hotheads and not being allowed to drive was a nightmare.

All in all, Monday sucked so far.

"Would somebody like to explain to me why we drove all together this morning?" I asked as I placed my tray on the table. It was lunch and the whole wild bunch was sitting at the table.

That was the name of the group chat Romeo made. The wild bunch.

I tried to leave twice but Rosalyn put me back in. So, I stayed.

And then Leo tried to leave, and I put him back in thrice. If I had to stay, he had to too.

It wouldn't be that bad.

Sike... the bickering between the triplets at the house wasn't enough apparently. I had to listen to the endless notifications of their bickering online too. Only add another nine people into the mix.

There were nineteen people in the group chat.

Wild didn't even cut it.

"somebody" Chanelle eyed the boys of the family, "had to anger mom and dad and they confiscated our keys for a month."

When did that happen?

"Does that count me in?" I asked.

Volna nodded.

"But I wasn't even present in the conversation why do I have to be accountable?" I was curious and a little bit mad.

"Ask those two." She said nodding her head in the direction of Leonardo and Marcelo who were in conversation with Emilio.