thirty-nine | light em up

trigger warnings: violence and a badass fmc

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐲-𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 '𝐄𝐦 𝐔𝐩

"no, mio Dio," Haley gasped covering her mouth with one hand and with the other holding the counter in the kitchen

"no, mio Dio," Haley gasped covering her mouth with one hand and with the other holding the counter in the kitchen. My God.

Duke hugged her. Supporting her.

Levias' heart started beating faster. A fire burned in his eyes. How dare they touch his twin? How dare they take her?

Volna and Chanelle looked at each other with wide eyes. And Alessandro suddenly stood up so did Sebastian. Both ready to kill. The former was a doctor. But his obsession and love with anatomy made him the perfect killer. The latter had a name to uphold. Skull-s would be crashed by the end of the day.

"Roman" Seraphina said. Her calm posture didn't match the inferno inside. She was silently calculating. Wheels turning and plan making. Spitfire was lethal.

He was frozen.

The fearless and merciless Italian mafia Don was frozen.

He didn't have a code name. He didn't need to. Everyone knew the brutality that came with him when he wanted something his way.

Those who knew who he was, and what position he held feared him.

And those who suspected didn't need to know.

Even cops feared him.

What was worse than a criminal, a Mafioso, a subject of the underground world?

A criminal, a Mafioso, a subject of the underground world the police couldn't catch.

And that's what he was.

Merciless. Untouchable. The perfect combination to rule the Italian mafia.

"Levias go bring Mateo now" he ordered. His younger brother didn't even nod or speak in response. He just ran out of the kitchen and to his cousin's room.

Roman grabbed the phone from Volna, "Keiko-"

"what do you need me to do?"

"see if you can identify who took her. And take cover" he said and hung up the phone.

Roman turned to Sebastian, "Call Dom find the guards and Ciro, have our men ready, they can't be far"

He had to find a trail before he got on the road. And when they stopped he would make them regret coming into his territory and kidnapping his little sister.

He then looked at Seraphina. A silent order. Go strap on. And be ready.

She nodded. And left the room with the twins to the armory in the basement.

He wasn't her brother. He was the don who had to act fast.

The only thing that kept him sane was the knowledge Lia was indigo. She could handle herself.