thirty-one | capri sun

trigger warning: violence

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝟓𝟎 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐭. 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚

"I am telling you!" Mateo snapped

"I am telling you!" Mateo snapped. He looked frustrated. Rose and I just walked into the dining room for breakfast. She looked at me due to Mateo's outburst. I shrugged my shoulders and took a seat at the table.

"Can you please for the life of me!" Romeo exclaimed. "Just think what you are saying!"

"You don't make any sense!" Mateo retorted. Ezra was looking left to right and right to left as his triplets had a civil conversation. As civil as it could be considering Romeo had his fist turned white with the force he tightened around the butter knife.

"you are stupid!" Romeo added.

Seraphina walked it and furrowed her eyebrows at the two idiots we call cousins. They had way too much energy for a Saturday morning.

Leo was sitting on the left side of the table scrolling through his phone and yawning. Not even minding our cousins.

Marcelo walked in next and slapped the back of his younger brothers' heads, "Shut up both of you! It's too early for this shit." He mumbled the last part.

"Why should I? He started it!"

Romeo pointed at Mateo and vice versa. Marcelo slapped them one more time for good measure. He looked toward me and smiled. I nodded at him and he took a seat next to Leo.

Marcelo and I had a small talk yesterday afternoon when I was in my headspace throwing combinations at the punching bag. Bold of him. He basically admitted he was an asshole. Much appreciated, and true! And the fucker bribed me with fucking candy. I literally have a stash in the top drawer of my dresser. From caramels to gummies, to lollipops...

I had a mini candy shop.

Romeo and Mateo continued adding to the cacophony of this fine morning.

I shook my head leaning towards Levias. "what's their issues?" I asked looking at the two brothers on the verge of their seats. If Ezra wasn't between them they would have started a fist fight.

"Too many to count but the current one-"

"What do you mean birds aren't animals you idiot?" Romeo exclaimed fed up. Thankfully the lack of brain cells wasn't hereditary or contagious.

"birds are birds!" Mateo threw his hands in the air. "not animals!"

"animals is the general category!" Romeo tried to further explain.

"No, it is fucking not!" Mateo argued. So sure of himself.

"yes, they are!" Romeo shouted. If anyone was sleeping; no they weren't.