sixty-three | the russian mafia

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE

I was waiting for Duke to come and take us from the safe room for a whole of twenty minutes

Dommy had fallen asleep in my arms and I placed him in his bassinet once again.

Cautiously I stepped outside of mine and Duke's bedroom, holding a gun pointed at arm's length. Checking around for any threats I walked toward the grand staircase and stepped down. Bodies littered the floor, but when my eyes landed on familiar bodies I ran toward them. My husband was at the bottom of the stairs and Asa was laying a few feet away. Imani close to the door.

And when my eyes landed in the living room, "NO!" I cried out. "no no no"

With trembling hands, I brought my phone out and called Ciro.

"hello antie"

"Bring everyone, there's been an attack!" I didn't hear his response the phone dropped from my hand.

I looked around. Everyone was down.

Where is Lia?

I looked around and at the front door. At the envelope laying on the ground.

Where was my little girl?

Roman Morelli didn't want to inherit the vendettas his father had created

Roman Morelli didn't want to inherit the vendettas his father had created. After Donatella's death, Cillian completely changed. He abused the power he had and he abused the heir to his mafia.

Roman didn't want his siblings to have the same treatment so a twelve-year-old made a deal with the Don of the Italian mafia. When Cillian killed himself Roman finally rose to power. And despite being only seventeen he did a damn good job about it.

When he found Cillian in his office with a bullet in his head all bloody and – dead, a huge weight was lifted from his shoulders. He was seventeen he was planning to turn eighteen and kill him if the fucker didn't die first.

Cillian didn't deserve a grave in his eyes. The Italians had a mantra; family above everything. And he defiled that the moment he shot his daughter and tortured his son. Roman ordered for the body to be burned and for the ashes to be thrown in the garbage. He only placed a picture of Cillian next to his mother's grave for the shake of his family. They didn't know, and he didn't want to destroy the image they had of him. Only Ciro knew and later on, Sebastian found out.