seventeen | stomach, meet butterflies

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 - 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐭

In the past almost a week and a half Rose and I had gotten closer with almost everyone

Almost meaning I received a bunch of glares by the two flamingos.

They called Seraphina to go and get them from school as no one would let them in their cars. Leonardo and Marcelo entered the house wrapped in two blankets like two huge, oversized burritos.

I was exiting the kitchen when I saw them and couldn't hold it in. Which alerted the rest of the seventeen-year-olds in the living room, on the other side of the entrance hall and they came running. Bursting out laughing as well.

However, our laughing fit ended when the Aunt Haley came back sooner from work and saw the pink glittery trail the two anger issues- sorry flamingos left behind.

What surprised me though was that they never outed me. During their scolding they never did.

Once sent to their rooms, going up the grand staircase they only glared at me, and I waved my fingers goodbye to them.

Which only meant one thing.

The prank war was on.

And it would be vicious!

So far, these past nine days had been quiet. It was really really quiet on their end.

Sure, I was aiming for Leo and caught Marcelo as well as collateral damage- aka bonus in my eyes. But that led to having two people to look out for.

I was having the time of my life.

"Are you ready?" I asked Rosalyn while sprawled on the bed.

"Almost gimme five more minutes!" She exclaimed back through the bathroom door.

"You said that three times in the past fifteen minutes!" I fired back as I stretched on the comfy mattress.

Genuine question: can you marry a mattress? If yes, I would like to have the papers ready for this one.

"Well yeah, I need more time!"

"Are you putting makeup on?" I asked as I opened my text messages on my phone.

I made my way to the roof four days ago during the night and wrote a code about an app I later on sent to Cassian to proofread for any mistakes and suggestions. Only for him to have an app similar to the one I sent him ready.

"maybe" Rosalyn added. I smiled.

It was an app that could encrypt all messages from any frequency near the sources.

I didn't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

"Does maybe entail a certain someone that is coming with us to the mall?"