eighteen | mors

Trigger warning: Violence

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝 - 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

Four things happened in the next twenty seconds.

Atticus tried to cover me from the gunshots, but I sidestepped him, and he stumbled.

As he was next to me, I took the gun he had in his waistband, hidden.

I pulled the trigger five times, and the guards from the upper floor dropped like rain droplets.

Atticus smiled at me.

He smiled at me.

But his smile fell once I lifted the gun and pointed it at his head. And fired.

To the man behind him.

It was complete chaos inside the ballroom.

Screams and gunshots, it was a complete mess.

I saw Roman, Seb, and Ciro draw their guns and start shooting in the direction of the guns going off. Drystan and Cassian were shooting as well. I guess my shooting lessons with Cassian paid off.

The upper-floor snipers were almost out from my bullets. Only two remained and hid pretty well.

Atticus drew his second gun and started shooting as well.

At the same time, we ran out of bullets, and he threw me a magazine. I caught it in the air and loaded the gun.

We faced each other and shot behind the other.

"We need to get out of here," I said.

"We are in the middle of a shootout, getting shot from every direction. How do you plan on getting out?" He shouted above the cacophony.

"Don't you think I know that?" I fired hitting a guard sneaking behind my brother. "Son of a bitch" I cursed as a bullet grazed my shoulder.

Fucking hell, I didn't have time for this. I have school tomorrow.

In a few hours actually.

Fuck

My

Life

"Are you all right?" Atticus asked looking at my bloody shoulder.

I wasted a second and looked at it.

"It looks worse than it is." I waved him off. Firing at the guard coming our way.

Where were they coming from?!

When I ran out of bullets, I threw the gun at the one running my way, hitting him on the nose. And lunged at him with my signature dagger.

"You are Indigo," Atticus observed the dagger in my hand and was now... angry?