forty-five | popcorn, cars & butteflies

trigger warnings: violence, gore

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐲 - 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Are they ever going to stop?" Ciro asked referring to the constant knocking on the door

"It's been going on since fucking yesterday," I exclaimed.

I was one thought away from shooting them. Leonardo, Marcelo, and Levias.

And most importantly that little shit.

That little shit!

When they get back she is grounded.

Pranking the boys okay

But stealing my fiancé?

She was so grounded.

"they will get tired right?" He asked.

"I don't think so. If I don't go out there and shout at them they won't stop"

"Any why haven't you?"

"I wanted to test their limits, they are running out of energy."

Ciro laughed.

But the banging continued. Thankfully the room was soundproof. The only thing that could be heard was the thuds of their fists knocking on the door.

"Xavier said the next shipment will be ready in a week. He will send a crate for Mario as well." I explained to Sebastian.

We met with Xavier, Elijah, and Noah in the past four days. Going over details about the new gun shipments. As the Italian mafia had the upper hand in both weapons and drug production.

The Spanish had a great variety of guns and weren't far behind. And since the sniper riffle Seraphina designed was the best out there other mafia wanted in on it.

Only a few pieces would be shipped to some of our alliances. The Spanish and the Americans.

I didn't trust Mario.

In return, Xavier lets us deal in his territory as well.

"ours are both ready to ship, and The new guards finished training as well," Sebastian said. I nodded ignoring the banging.

"The new spies?" I asked. Two men were sent to infiltrate the Russian base ten days ago.

"Alive so far. They are still low in the ranks though,"

I hummed in response.

"They haven't seen Igor since they got in the base. They said Alexi was barking orders. And one of them saw Flynn Miller in the base yesterday."

"it's safe to say they are planning something, how long until they move up?" Ciro asked.

"hard to say. Two weeks a month? I sure fucking hope so it's soon" Sebastian answered.