forty-two | 'Don't make me hurt you!'

trigger warning: violence and metions of past trauma

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

Accalia Morelli

My fingers were tingling with anticipation. What I wouldn't give to have a fight tonight.

But I came for support and that was more than enough. Seeing Levi in the ring again made me more than happy. I was proud of him.

Looking around the place it was your basic underground setup. Cement walls. An elevated ring in the middle of the space and a bar. There weren't many tables to sit in this one. Barely enough to sit ten people.

This club was more for bets and enjoying the show.

I saw pebble across the room. Big guy, built as the rock but with a pebble for brains. He had a mean punch but Levi could easily tire him out and overpower him.

Walking to the bar I ordered a cape code, placed a bet over Reaper for two grand, and finally walked around to the front of the ring with my drink in hand.

Easy money.

I saw Ciro exit the changing room in the back and made his way toward the ring next to where I stood. I gave him a pointed look and he stayed away. Giving him a look as if saying 'Is everything okay?' he nodded with his eyes and as of cue the MC got in the ring.

"And now, the fight we've all been waiting for!" He shouted in the mic.

The crowd around cheered and went wild.

"in the right corner, we have the toughest street fighter. The one and only Boulder!!!"

For copyright reasons, the name Rock didn't fit him.

That was some strong vodka.

I drank the rest and set the glass on a table behind me as I watched Pebble walk inside the ring.

"And in the left corner, we have our champion. Here to claim his title again after his loss against Huntress. The legend, the nightmare, REAPER!"

The crowd completely lost it when my twinny came out and walked in the ring as well.

He observed Boulder and then scanned the crowd for Ciro and me. His eyes didn't linger on me long enough to grow suspicions.

The MC spoke only to the fighters; probably going over the rules.

Rules in an illegal fight. I loved that logic.

"Boulder vs Reaper!" shouted the MC and exited the ring, leaving the fighters inside.

The two men circled each other. Once twice until Boulder had enough and attacked first. He threw a straight punch to Levi aiming for his face but my twin blocked it with ease driving the arm away and creating an opening to his torso, where he landed a hard uppercut.