thirty-four | labbra rosse

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐡 - 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐭. 𝐈.𝐕.

"Don't be a stranger" I fist bummed Silver's shoulder

He gave me one of his signature smiles and hugged me once more.

"how about you call next time?" He said.

"And how about you pick up the phone when I do?" I glared at him. He never picked up his phone. Ever. It was a habit.

I saw my brother and cousin and the other one heading towards me.

"Listen I got to go, will you be in Italy for long?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I have a flight to catch for Seoul in three hours." He explained.

"Then what the hell are you doing here?" I asked. He should be on the road on his way to the airport.

"losing of course." He joked making me laugh. I hugged him one last time.

It was good seeing him after all those months. We had a weird relationship the two of us.

My guess was that not knowing who the other person was made it easier and more willing for someone to open up more. And that was what happened with the two of us. I knew him as silver. He knew me as huntress. Nothing more nothing less. But whenever I needed him during a race he had a magical way of popping up there. It was kind of our thing. Seeing each other and then disappearing again.

He was the one who got me behind the wheel after Imani was gone.

And I was his shoulder when his little brother died three years ago.

We dug ourselves out of a hole the universe threw us in.

He returned my hug and smiled down at me. I saw over his shoulder at my brother's coming even closer and finally let go.

When Leo Mars and Atticus were just behind big guy and the first was ready to speak I stopped them with a single glare. They were taken aback but they understood and halted their steps.

I didn't know them here. They didn't know me here either. Any relationship we had should remain away from the public.

And I would like to keep it that way.

Especially when they went around with their real names too.

I turned my attention to Big guy. Silver was still standing behind me putting his helmet back on. "I believe you owe me six grand" I stated with a blank face. I held my palm up and waited patiently.

"you lied to me," Big guy said stoically, not even making a move to count and give me my money.

"About what?" I questioned further lifting a brow. I would love to have this conversation.