forty-four | in the chapel with Elvis

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐬 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

The night was still young. And Chanelle was drunk as fuck.

"What?" Volna asked shocked. Her features matched the expressions on all of our faces.

What did she say?

I would expect Roman to show up one day and be like 'Funny thing I got married yesterday' than a drunk Chanelle to reveal her deepest darkest secrets.

"I said I'm married silly" Chanelle waved her twin off with a scoff. Talk about a light head.

"I think to who is a more fitting question" I added my two cents.

"My husband" Chanelle answered looking around the club. Like the answer was the most obvious of circumstances.

"Can I slap her?" Seraphina asked seriously.

"let's not resort to violence shall we" Sofia tried to save the night.

"Who is your husband, Chanelle?" Valencia asked.

"a man, my man, oh my man"

"my God" Volna exclaimed running a hand through her hair.

"Chanelle," I snapped my fingers in front of her face to get her attention. "what is his name?"

"I-" she started but she stopped half a second later. "I don't think remember," she giggled.

"She is way too much out of it" Vianya handed her another bottle of water.

Not much happened.

"Try and remember Chanelle" Rosalyn tried saying sweetly. Try a more softer approach.

"His name reminds me of a bird, a hot bird"

"a hot bird?" Volna questioned. "Mom is going to kill us, resurrect us, and then kill us again." She concluded.

True true.

I started to think of bird names, the process of elimination.

"Chanelle?" I snapped my fingers in front of her face, successfully drawing her attention.

"Does the name hawk ring any bell?" I waited for a reaction but got nothing back. Just a blank stare beyond me.

"Her remaining brain is lugging," Seraphina said making some of us chuckle.

"How didn't we know?"

"I don't even know!"

"Chanelle?" I snapped my fingers again. She looked at my hand and tried to bite it?

Okay, what the fuck?

"Raven? Falcon? Phoenix?" her eyes lit up and instead of a synonym emotion to love the complete contrast was in her eyes. Pure unfiltered hate.