The photograph.

"Why are you both here?" Taehyung asked angrily while pressing lips.

"I am the one who should have asked it. Why are you here?" Jungkook asked while giving them both death glare. Jimin lifted his head up.

"I don't know about you both but I came here to eat so please go away." Jimin said with unblinking focused eyes.

They all started debating each other while Si Jun was shocked. She was thinking what her friend Hae Soo told her before.

"Do they like me? That's why they are here. Will they gonna kill each other?" Si Jun talked to herself, widening eyes. Si Jun covered her ears because her head started aching because of their so much noise.

"SILEEEENNNCEEEEE..........." Si Jun screamed with her full force. She looked up giving them death glare. They got stopped.

"Why are you fighting with each other? It's cafeteria not your home. If you like me then let me tell you, you and you." Si Jun said while pointing her finger on Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook respectively.

"I am not interested in any of you so please leave me alone. LEAVE." Si Jun yelled at them. She started breathing very fast. They were looking at her widening their eyes. Si Jun squinted her nose and ran away.

"Who said that we like her?" Jimin asked, raising eyebrows. He looked at Taehyung. He shook his head in no and then on Jungkook who walked away without even saying anything.

"She is totally crazy. She thinks too much." Jimin thought in his mind and laughed.
.
.
.
.
"Why did they sit near me? Basterds." Si Jun said while making a disgusting face.

"I will kill them if any of them come in front of me aga...." Si Jun got stuck when she saw Jungkook was coming towards her. She gulped nervously and turned quickly to run away but Jungkook held her shirt's collar from behind.

"Why am I unable to run?" Si Jun talked to herself and again tried to run but she couldn't. She turned her face and saw Jungkook was holding her collar.

"Hey, you leave me." Si Jun yelled at him.

Jungkook sighed and then left her collar. She fell down on floor on her nose. Her nose started bleeding. She looked up at him. He moved his leg to go but Si Jun put her leg on his. He fell down too on his nose. His nose started bleeding too.

"Look you are also on floor." Si Jun said and started laughing. Taehyung and Jimin came there. They widened their eyes.

"Si Jun. What happened to you?" They both said worriedly while coming towards her. They pulled her up and Jungkook stood up on his legs.

"Oh your nose is bleeding." Taehyung said worriedly.

"I am fine. I am not a child." Si Jun said and chinned up. Jungkook gave her a handkerchief.

"Wipe it." Jungkook said and walked away. Si Jun squinted her nose.

"Firstly he made me fall and now giving me a handkerchief." Si Jun said and turned her face quickly.

"Why are you both still here? Go away from me." Si Jun yelled at them and they walked away.

____________

"Si Jun, what happened there?" Hae Soo asked to her. Si Jun sighed in relief.

"Nothing. I ran away from them." Si Jun said, looking down.

"Nothing happened." Hae Soo said shockingly. Si Jun shook her head.

"I got scared. I thought they will gonna kill each other." Hae Soo said widening her eyes.