Love. heaven or hell?

"Why did you take me here in your Seoul 's mansion?" Jungkook yelled.

"You ran away from home and staying here as a begger. Why?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Who you are to asking me that?" Jungkook yelled.

"Your father." Mr. Jeon said loudly in anger.

Jung Soo came downstairs hearing their voice. Jungkook was standing in mid of the hall. They were in a big mansion.

"Dad, you are here." Jung Soo said.

"Now I know why you wanted to study here in Seoul. Because this nonsense Jungkook ran and came to here." Mr. Jeon said. Jung Soo looked down.

"You didn't tell me anything about him." Mr. Jeon said.

"I am sorry." Jung Soo said.

"I don't need your sorry." Mr. Jeon yelled.

"I am here just for this night and tomorrow morning you both are going to Busan with me." Mr. Jeon said.

"I am not going anywhere." Jungkook said.

"I am not asking your permission. I am telling you." Mr. Jeon said. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Take him to his room and lock the door." Mr. Jeon said.

"Dad please don't do this." Jung Soo said. His bodyguards took Jungkook forcefully in his room and locked it from outside.

"Open the door. Open it." Jungkook yelled and started kicking on door.

"Dad his exams have not over." Jung Soo said.

"Okay." Mr. Jeon said and dial number in his phone.

"Mr. Bang PD, It's Mr. Jeon." Mr. Jeon said.

"Yeah sir I know." Bang PD said nervously.

"I am taking my son to Busan. Clear his final examination's result." Mr. Jeon said.

"Y...yes...d.. don't worry sir." Bang PD said nervously and he cut the call.

"Now I don't want any argument. Go in your room and make sure that Jungkook's video will be disappeared from this world. I don't want any loss in my business." Mr. Jeon said. His manager nodded.

"I will not stay here. I am coming to you panda." Jungkook mumbled. He was locked in room. He jumped from his room's window. He walked lame and reached to her house.

"Si Jun..." Jungkook said. Si Jun turned to see him. He came inside and cupped her face. Mr. and Mrs. Min widened their eyes.

"Let's go. We should go away from here." Jungkook said and held her hand.

"Let's go." He said and started taking her with him. Mr. Min came towards them and held his collar angrily.

"Leave her. She is my daughter." Mr. Min yelled.

"Panda, tell your father that you love me." Jungkook said.

"Who are you?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Jungkook left her hand in shock.

"What?" Jungkook asked surprisingly.

"Who are you?" Si Jun asked. Her parents and jae gyeong looked at her shockingly.

"I am Jungkook." Jungkook said.

"Have you forgotten? Jungkook, whom you love." Jungkook said.

"I loved a poor boy who didn't had money to eat food, who worked part time wearing teddy bear's costume. You are not that person." Si Jun said. Jungkook cupped her face.