Noona and boyfriend?

"I can do possible anything." Si Jun said and Jimin chuckled.

"Okay come inside." Jimin said and they went inside. Si Jun was still holding their arms in her hands.

"Si Jun let them go now." Jimin said and Si Jun looked at her hands.

"Oh yes." Si Jun said and left their arms.

"So you cooked food?" Si Jun asked.

"Aniya I was waiting for you." Jimin said and Si Jun smiled.

"Let's go. We will cook with each other." Si Jun said and took him inside the kitchen.

"What will we do then?" Taehyung asked.

"Do whatever you want." Si Jun said.

"Fine." Taehyung said and they both sat down on sofa. They both narrowed eyes to each other.

"Jimin don't do this." Si Jun said and started laughing. They both looked at each other and then turned to see them who were in kitchen.

"Si Jun it's you who did it first." Jimin said. They both started fighting with each other while holding pan in their hands.

"Are they both mad?" Taehyung mumbled.

"I think so." Jungkook replied.

"Start cooking food. Don't waste time." Si Jun said and Jimin nodded. Taehyung and Jungkook sighed in relief. They turned their faces again.

"Jimin....you are so bad." Si Jun screamed suddenly. They both again looked at each other and then turned their faces to see them while narrowing their eyes.

"Si Jun you did it first." Jimin said. There was some catch up on their faces. They were spiting  catch up on each other's faces. Jungkook and Taehyung narrowed their eyes seeing them.

"Why are they being so touchy?" Taehyung and Jungkook both mumbled. They looked at each other and stood up suddenly. They both walked inside the kitchen.

"I will also help in cooking." Taehyung said and he stood up between Jimin and Si Jun.

"You don't know anything about cooking. Let me help her." Jungkook said and he stood beside Si Jun while pushing Taehyung to other side.

Jimin and Si Jun looked at them surprisingly. Taehyung gritted his teeth while Jungkook gave him a victorious smirk.

"Tell me Si Jun. What should I do?" Jungkook asked turning his face to Si Jun.

"No Si Jun, don't tell him anything. You just tell me. I will help you." Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook away from her. Si Jun gasped and was about to say something but they didn't let her say.

"You half bone. Do you even know how to boil water?" Jungkook said teasingly.

"And do you even know how to turn on gas?" Taehyung said giving him a death glare.

"I know. I can cook ramyeon." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled.

"Then go to home, cook ramyeon for you and eat that." Taehyung said.

"Why? Do you wanna eat ramyeon?" Jungkook asked raising one eyebrow. Taehyung gritted his teeth. Si Jun half opened her mouth.

"Jungkook, do you like him?" Si Jun asked to Jungkook.

"Why would I? I don't know about him but I am not that what you are thinking." Jungkook said angrily.

"What do you mean? I am just a normal boy." Taehyung said angrily looking at Jungkook. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"You both don't know anything. Get out from here." Si Jun yelled angrily. They both got scared of her. They went outside from the kitchen.

"Jimin let's start our work. These two persons have already wasted our time." Si Jun said to Jimin and he nodded. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other and crinkled their noses. They sat down on sofa again.