Before midnight.

"What?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows upward because Si Jun jerked his hand suddenly. Si Jun was looking at him in anger, gritting her teeth. They both were alone there in nursing room. Jungkook sat down there.

"Don't you see bruises on my face. Put ointment on my face." Jungkook told her. She clenched her jaw and moved forward to him. She took a first aid box and started putting an ointment on his bruises.

She was doing her work without even looking at his eyes. Jungkook was continuesly looking at her without even blinking. He was staring her like he never saw a girl before. Si Jun could feel his gaze on her. She felt strange and she quickly moved away from him.

"It's done." Si Jun said and she turned her body to marched outside while she felt that Jungkook held her hand because she couldn't able to move. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock.

"Leave my hand." Si Jun said quickly.

"What?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"Yeah just leave me." Si Jun yelled at him.

"Are you dreaming?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"You basterd....." Si Jun yelled angrily and she quickly turned and slapped his face with another hand. Jungkook raised his eyebrows and clenched his jaw squinting his nose.

Si Jun saw he wasn't holding her hand. Actually her sleeve got stuck in bed's sharp corner. She widened her eyes and she gulped nervously.

"He will gonna kill me now." Si Jun thought pursuing her lips, wagging her eyebrows and blinking continuesly. Jungkook was staring her with wide eyes. His eyes became red in anger.

Jungkook stood up squinting his eyes. Si Jun gasped worriedly. She moved her eyes up continuesly looking at in his angry face. Her hand printed on Jungkook's cheek.

"L....let...me...ex...explain." Si Jun said gathering all her courage. Jungkook roughly hold her arms. Si Jun got frightened because of his sudden move.

He quickly pinned her on the wall brutally. Si Jun's sleeve which was stuck got torn. Si Jun closed her eyes tightly and started panting.

"Do you know what you did just a moment ago?" Jungkook asked angrily.

"I thought you held my hand." Si Jun said while her eyes became teary.

"I will tell you how it feels when I hold a girl's hand." Jungkook said loudly and he quickly pinned her both hands tightly above her head.

" Jungkook said loudly and he quickly pinned her both hands tightly above her head

"Ahh.... leave me." Si Jun said in pain. Jungkook did his grip on her hands even more tight. Si Jun opened her eyes in pain. There eyes met with each other's.

Jungkook's anger got flew quickly while looking in her eyes. Si Jun was looking in his eyes in confusion. They both were looking continuously in each other's eyes like they got lost.