Dance practice.

"She will participate with Jimin in drama." Jungkook thought and furrowed his brows feeling upset.

"Jimin and Si Jun. You both will do drama of cindrella. You are main leads of drama. Okay." Ji Hyun said and they nodded.

"Jimin will be the prince and Si Jun will be his princess." Taehyung thought worriedly.

"It was my fault. I shouldn't have say her name for compitition." Jungkook thought in his mind.

"Se Mi, you can do every type of dance but we have decided that you will be perfect for swan dance." Ji Hyun said and Se Mi smiled.

"Yeah I can do that." Se Mi said.

"Taehyung will participate in quiz so you have to study a lot and Jungkook and Hae Soo, you prepare a song to sing together." Ji Hyun said.

"You can go now. Compitition will be after one week." Ji Hyun said and they all bowed and walked outside.

"I am happy that I will do drama but I am worried that how will I do that." Si Jun said.

"You can do everything. Just chill." Hae Soo said.

"Yeah Si Jun, don't worry. You can do that." Jimin said and Si Jun shook her head.

"Cindrella drama means I have to dance with you in end. How will I do that? I don't know how to dance." Si Jun said.

"That day you danced very well." Jimin said.

"It just happened. I don't know how to dance." Si Jun said.

"Offo don't worry. We will do something for that." Hae Soo said and they went to classroom.

"Look I can dance very well. I will teach you that. Okay. Just relax Si Jun. Don't take stress." Jimin said and Si Jun shook her head. She was sitting on her seat. Hae Soo and Jimin were standing beside her.

"I can't do anything. I should go and tell them to chose someone else." Si Jun said.

"Shut up. You won't do that." Hae Soo angrily. Jungkook came towards them.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"She is saying that she can't dance continuesly. Tell her that she can do that." Jimin said and Jungkook sat beside her.

"Si Jun, you can do anything. Just relax." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook I don't know dance. I really don't know." Si Jun said.

"Don't worry about that. My brother is a professional dancer. He will teach you some basic steps. You are not competing in dance. You have to dance in the end of drama. It's not hard." Hae Soo said and Jimin nodded.

"Yes Si Jun, her brother and I both will help you. We have one week. It is fine for us." Jimin said.

"Si Jun, just calm down. Hae Soo's brother and Jimin will teach you dance and you can practice of drama also there. I will also come so that Hae Soo and I can practice for our song." Jungkook said while looking at her.

"Promise? You all will help me." Si Jun said.

"Yeah promise." They all said.

"So we all will meet at my home. Okay." Hae Soo said and they nodded.

(Hae Soo's home)

"Annyeong." Si Jun said and bowed to J-hope. He smiled seeing her. Hae Soo coughed.

"Annyeong." J-hope replied.

"We have met before. I am Si Jun." Si Jun said.

"Yeah don't need to introduce. I remember." J-hope said.