My new friend.

"Jungkook....." Jungkook heard of a sweet voice. He turned his face and saw Si Jun was standing beside him. She smiled and blinked twice. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why is she here?" Jungkook thought.

"That was my seat. You remember? You snatched it." Si Jun said and Jungkook looked away.

"Don't worry. I am not here to take it back. I am here to sit with you. Actually it's my favorite seat." Si Jun said and Jungkook gave her death glare.

"You know my favourite colour is navy blue."

"I like spicy food but hot chocolate is my favourite."

"Basketball is my favourite game."

"My favourite fairy tale is beauty and the beast."

"I want to recreate it's dance scene with my honey." Si Jun was continuesly saying. Jungkook gritted his teeth and clenched fist tightly.

"Oh honey, he is my best friend and we will marry in future." Si Jun was saying when he was walking on corridor. She was walking behind him. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Maths is my favourite subject."

"Doraemon is my favourite cartoon." Si Jun said while they both were sitting on chair in garden. Jungkook was ignoring her talks all the time just like BTS army ignores haters comments.

"Mango is my favourite fruit."

"I like watching action movies."

"I have a phobia of hight."

"And I can't swim." Si Jun said and Jungkook exhaled a long breath angrily. He got tired of her talks but he didn't utter a word but now he was losing control.

"Shut up." Jungkook yelled angrily. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock. She smiled that finally he spoke.

"Don't say a word otherwise I will kill you." Jungkook said loudly. A tear fell down from her eyes in fear.

"I just wanted to be your friend." Si Jun said nervously.

"I don't wanna be friends with anyone. Especially not with a talkative girl like you." Jungkook yelled. She looked down sadly. Jungkook walked away from there.

"Fine. I also don't want to be your friend." Si Jun said and wiped her tears angrily.

_____________

Si Jun was sitting in classroom doing her work. Teacher came inside. They all stood up and bowed to him.

"Students, have you done your work?" Teacher asked.

"Ne......." Students screamed. He started checking work of students. He walked towards Jungkook.

"Where is your notebook?" Teacher asked. Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Did you not do homework?" Teacher asked. Jungkook was silent.

"Say something atleast. You duffers can't do anything." Teacher said angrily. Si Jun gritted her teeth.

"Teacher, you can't yell at him." Si Jun said loudly. Everyone looked at her.

"What happened to you Si Jun?" Teacher asked shockingly.

"He didn't do homework that doesn't mean you can yell at him." Si Jun said and teacher furrowed his eyebrows. Jungkook was looking at her face.

"I will complain to principal that you are yelling at students." Si Jun said and teacher gulped nervously.

"Okay. You can sit down. Jungkook you can show your work tomorrow. Okay, you both sit down and Si Jun don't need to say anything to principal. Okay." Teacher said sweetly to her. Si Jun looked away and sat down on her seat angrily.