Romeo and Juliet.

Jungkook called her. She looked at phone screen and then again at him. She picked call. He was standing in front of her house and Si Jun was standing in her balcony.

"Who is this Romeo now?" Jungkook asked.

"You don't know?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Jungkook shook his head.

"Romeo was a boy who loved a girl named Juliet. They both died for each other." Si Jun told.

"Oh then why were you screaming his name?" Jungkook asked.

"Because I just remembered of them. Juliet used to stand in her room's balcony and Romeo used to see her from outside of her house. So I was just acting." Si Jun said and Jungkook smiled.

"Then we are Romeo and Juliet. You are standing in balcony and I am looking at you." Jungkook said and smiled. Si Jun looked at his eyes. Her eyes squinted. She blinked twice.

"Why are you here?" Si Jun asked.

"I wanted to see you." Jungkook replied.

"Then why did you call?" Si Jun asked.

"I wanted to hear your voice." Jungkook said and Si Jun narrowed her eyes.

"If you have seen me and heard my voice then bye. I am going to sleep." Si Jun said and cut the call. She gave a lip pressed smile to him while narrowing eyes and went inside then.

"I wish I could see you more." Jungkook thought.

Si Jun closed her balcony door quickly and smiled. She fell down on bed and closed her eyes.

___________

Si Jun was at Taehyung's mansion. Mrs. Kim called her to come there to her help in kitchen because some of Mr. Kim's business Partners were coming there on dinner. She wanted to make food on her own so she called Si Jun for some help.

"Si Jun, you take care of it. Okay. I need to change clothes." Mrs. Kim said and Si Jun nodded. She walked outside. Si Jun was doing work in kitchen. Taehyung saw her there.

"She learnt cooking for me. Wow God made her for me." Taehyung thought and went inside of the kitchen.

"You are cooking." Taehyung said.

"Yes." Si Jun said. Taehyung moved towards her. He moved his hand towards her to held her hand and he did that. Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"Honey I am busy." Si Jun said and moved her hand away from his grip. Taehyung looked at his hand. She turned off the gas and went outside.

"She never did that with me. What happened today?" Taehyung thought.

"Is it ready?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Yeah I should go then." Si Jun said.

"Tae will drop you." Mrs. Kim said.

"No it's okay. Don't trouble him." Si Jun said.

"What trouble? You are here because of me. It's my responsibility to drop you at your house and it's about to become night in some time." Mrs. Kim said to her.

"Tae..." She called Taehyung. He came there.

"Drop her to her home." Mrs. Kim said and he nodded.

"Let's go." Taehyung said and they sat in his car. Taehyung drove his car and they reached to her home.

Taehyung came out and opened door for her. Si Jun came outside. She smiled and waved her hand. Taehyung held her hand and pulled her closer towards him.

"What are you doing?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"I want to kiss you." Taehyung said and started moving his lips towards her. Si Jun widened her eyes.