I carry you with me.

"Yes, we have to just find your dad and arrange their date so that they can marry to each other again." Si Jun said and Taehyung opened his mouth in shock.

" Si Jun said and Taehyung opened his mouth in shock

"Are you mad? You want them to marry again." Taehyung said while raising his eyebrows.

"So? They love each other. It's not illegal." Si Jun said happily.

"But how will we do that?" Taehyung asked. Si Jun grinned.

"I have a plan." Si Jun said and narrowed her eyes. Taehyung engaged his eyebrows in confusion.

(At home)

"She is totally mad. She told me to find dad's information. Do I look like a spy?" Taehyung talked to himself. Suddenly a message's notification bumped in his phone.

"Our mission will be start from tomorrow. Till then take rest." Si Jun send that message.

"She is really crazy." Taehyung thought and chuckled thinking about her.

" Taehyung thought and chuckled thinking about her

___________

Si Jun was smiling without any reason. Everyone were looking at her in shock.

"Why is she smiling?" Everyone were saying. She laughed and stood up from her seat while moving her hands upward.

"Yeah....." Si Jun said loudly in happiness and jumped. Everyone widened their eyes in shock. Hae Soo shook her.

"What happened to you?" Hae Soo asked worriedly.

"Nothing.....I am just thinking about my mission." Si Jun said happily.

"What? Mission?" Hae Soo said while making a disgusting face.

"Yes" Si Jun said while smiling widely. Hae Soo blinked twice. She told her everything.

"So now, you want them to marry again." Hae Soo said shockingly.

"Yes" Si Jun said and smiled.

"How will you do that?" Hae Soo asked worriedly.

"I will. I have seen many spy dramas. I know everything." Si Jun said and Hae Soo pursued her lips. Jimin came towards them.