Jungkook 's and Si Jun's wedding?

"It means Jungkook didn't kill that person." Taehyung said shockingly. Si Jun nodded while she was crying.

"I did that. I did everything. It all happened because of me." Si Jun said and started crying badly. Taehyung hugged her tightly.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine. Don't worry." Taehyung said, patting her back. He pulled her away.

"Sit down firstly." Taehyung said. Si Jun shook her head.

"Aniya I want to see Jungkook. How is he? Is he dead?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"Aniya he is alive." Jimin replied. Si Jun sighed in relief after hearing that.

"I want to see him. He is  fine or not." Si Jun said and Taehyung cupped her face.

"He will be fine. Don't worry." Taehyung said.

"No I want to go outside." Si Jun said and went outside.

"Si Jun..." Taehyung said worriedly. He also went outside behind her. Jimin and Hae Soo looked at each other surprisingly. They also went behind her.

Si Jun sat down on a chair outside of the ICU. Taehyung sat down beside her. Jimin and Hae Soo stood outside.

"I hope he is fine. He got injured because of me." Si Jun mumbled.

"Don't worry. He will be fine. He is strong." Taehyung said and held her hand. Si Jun was looking at the door continuesly. After some time doctor came outside after some time. Si Jun and Taehyung stood up and walked towards him.

"How is he? Is he okay doctor?" Si Jun asked.

"His head was bleeding continuesly. We need to give him blood but we don't have his blood group type. You need to arrange it as soon as possible." Doctor said. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Doctor I have same blood group of him." Si Jun said.

"Okay then you come with nurse." Doctor said and Si Jun nodded. Taehyung turned her towards him.

"Si Jun, what are you doing? You are giving your blood. Are you mad?" Taehyung said worriedly.

"Honey his condition is like this because of me. I told him to promise me to not to beat anyone. If he didn't obey me then he could be safe. I need to save him." Si Jun said and Taehyung cupped her face.

"I am worried for you. Take care of you." Taehyung said and Si Jun nodded.

"I should go now." Si Jun said and walked away from him.

"Lay down on bed." Nurse said to Si Jun. She nodded and laid down.

"I will not let anything happen to you." Si Jun thought and closed her eyes.

____________

"Si Jun......Si Jun....." Jungkook was repeating her name. He opened his eyes in shock. He looked here and there.

"Where am I? How is Si Jun? I have to protect her." Jungkook mumbled. He removed oxygen mask and glucose pipes from his hand. Nurse ran towards him.

"Sir lay down. You can't go." Nurse said.

"Move away." Jungkook yelled and pushed that nurse. He stood up and started walking outside.

"Si Jun...where are you?" Jungkook mumbled. He came outside. Taehyung stood up shockingly seeing him.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung said and walked towards him.

"Si Jun...I have to protect her." Jungkook said and moved his step forward to go. Taehyung held his arm.