We are just friends.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked to Si Jun. She nodded. She was looking down all the time. Jungkook cupped her face, furrowing eyebrows.

"No you are not." Jungkook said.

"Why didn't you do anything? Huh? You keep shouting that I will do this, I will do that.  what happened then? Why didn't you do anything?" Jungkook said angrily.

Si Jun didn't say anything. She was looking down. Tears were rolling down from her eyes.

"I asked something. Look at me." Jungkook yelled and Si Jun started crying badly.

"Si Jun... what happened? Did I do something bad?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Will you also slap me like you did with that girl?" Si Jun said while sobbing.

"Aniya, I will not. I can't. I will not do anything with you." Jungkook said and Si Jun shook her head.

"No you will also do that with me that's why you took me here in alone." Si Jun said and started crying while closing her eyes.

"Shhh....don't cry. I can't hurt you. I can't even move my hand forward to slap you." Jungkook said and Si Jun moved her gaze to him.

"Promise?" Si Jun said. He nodded, raising his eyebrows.

"Promise." Jungkook said and Si Jun hugged him quickly wrapping her arms around his chest. Her head was resting on his chest. Jungkook hugged her tightly putting his hands on her back and patting her head.

"Why didn't you do anything?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I..I....sp..spoiled her d...dress so..some days ago. I got scared...." Si Jun said sobbing badly in his arms.

"It's okay. Don't feel fear of anyone. Okay. You are a lioness, a wild cat not a small mouse. Okay." Jungkook said and she nodded.

"Don't be scared another time." Jungkook said and pulled her away from him. He wiped her tears with his hand and fixed her hairs with his hand.

"We should go to classroom. Right? It's our first day in senior class." Jungkook said and Si Jun nodded. She wiped her tears and smiled.

Jungkook held her hand and smiled. He took her from there. They entered in their classroom. Everyone saw Jungkook holding her hand.

"Hooo...... boyfriend, girlfriend. Huh?" Students hooted and teased them. Si Jun quickly jerked her hand and shook her head.

"Aniya we are just friends." Si Jun said. Jungkook looked at her face and gasped. Taehyung was standing in front of them. He narrowed his eyes and sat down on a seat.

"Taehyung is also in same section." Si Jun thought. She quickly ran towards him and saw that there is a vacant seat near him.

"I should sit here." Si Jun thought and moved forward to sit there but before she could do that. Someone put a hand on that seat. Si Jun moved her gaze upward.

"I want to sit here." Se Mi said and smiled at her. She sat down there. Si Jun furrowed her brows.

"I came here first." Si Jun said.

"So I sat here first." Se Mi said. Jungkook sighed and came towards her.

"It's okay. We will sit somewhere else." Jungkook said to her and took her away from them.

"But I wanted to sit there." Si Jun said.

"It's okay. You sit here." Jungkook said and made her sit on second row's third seat near window.

"I will sit here." Jungkook said and sat down on first row's third seat beside her. His seat was near of window.

"Why do you always sit near window?" Si Jun asked.