Cooking food for him.

Author's POV:

Mrs. Kim was telling her how to cook and Si Jun was learning. She was watching her. Mrs. Kim started telling her how to cut vegetables and told Si Jun to cut vegetables then.

Si Jun was cutting vegetables suddenly she felt pain in her hand because she just got injected in hospital. That was making her feel uneasy in doing any work but she didn't lose hope. She was trying her best to cook food.

She cut vegetables and Mrs. Kim smiled seeing her desperation. Mrs. Kim started helping her in boiling and frying. Then Si Jun did it on her own. Taehyung came there. He widened his eyes seeing Si Jun cooking in kitchen.

"Am I dreaming? A girl who never even boiled water is cooking food today. What happened to her today?" Taehyung mumbled. He smiled then shyingly.

"She is learning cooking for me." Taehyung thought and smiled widely. Si Jun was busy in cooking. She didn't even saw that Taehyung was standing away from her.

"Mrs. Kim look is it okay?" Si Jun asked and Mrs. Kim tasted that. She smiled.

"You are really talented. No one can say that you are cooking first time. You will surely learn cooking fastly." Mrs. Kim said and Si Jun smiled feeling relieved.

"Let me also taste this." Taehyung said and walked towards her. He filled a spoon with that dish and tasted that. He widened his eyes and moved his gaze on Si Jun.

"Si Jun, you are liar." Taehyung said. Si Jun raised her eyebrows feeling upset.

"You said you don't know cooking. How can you cook that much tasty food in first time?" Taehyung said and Si Jun blinked twice.

"It's really tasty." Si Jun asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah taste this." Taehyung said and Si Jun nodded. She tasted that too.

"Yeah it's not bad." Si Jun said.

"Bad? It's amazing." Taehyung said and Si Jun smiled widely feeling happy.

"I will eat this." Taehyung said and Si Jun moved that bowl away from him.

"No" Si Jun said.

"Why?" Taehyung said.

"Because it's not for you." Si Jun said and started taking that bowl with her.

"Mrs. Kim I will give you bowl later." Si Jun said and Mrs Kim chuckled.

"Okay" Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung was in shock.

"Did she not cook that for me? Then for whom did she cook that?" Taehyung asked in confusion.
.
.
.
.
"Jungkook.....I am here." Si Jun said loudly from behind. Jungkook turned to see her. She sat beside her. She was breathing heavily.

"I thought you will not wait." Si Jun said, breathing heavily.

"How could I go when you told me to wait." Jungkook said and Si Jun put a lunch box in front of him.

"Eat this." Si Jun said while breathing heavily.

"What is this?" Jungkook asked.

"Food. I made it for you." Si Jun said and Jungkook looked at her shockingly.

"Actually mom didn't cook anything that's why I cooked it. Don't mind if you don't like it's taste because it was my first time." Si Jun said and Jungkook's eyes became teary.

He quickly hugged Si Jun and a tear fell down from his eyes. Si Jun widened her eyes in shock. Jungkook tightened his grip even more and hugged her more tightly.

"No one did something like this for me. Thanks."  Jungkook said and Si Jun blinked nervously. She moved her hands upward to pat his back. She patted his back nervously.