Five feet apart.

"Why did he say that?" Si Jun thought in her mind.

"It's not true guys. He is lieing." Si Jun said quickly.

"Si Jun just stop hiding now. Everyone knows about it." A boy said and others started hooting while Taehyung was looking at Jungkook in that much anger like he will just kill him by his gaze.

"Listen to me. It's not true." Si Jun tried to explain but no one listened her. Si Jun looked at Jungkook.

"Explain them that it's not true." Si Jun yelled angrily.

"What is happening here?" Namjoon said and students bowed to him.

"Sit down everyone." Namjoon said and everyone sat down on their seats. Si Jun was still looking angrily at Jungkook. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat down on his seat.

"Si Jun, sit down." Namjoon said and she sat down on her seat.

"Why is he doing it?" Si Jun thought in her mind.

"Is she really his girlfriend?" Jimin thought in his mind.

"I will kill you. Stop using her again to hurt me." Taehyung thought in his mind, looking at Jungkook. He was giving him death glare while clenching fists.

"I will not let her go away from me. She is mine Taehyung. Keep that in your mind." Jungkook thought in his mind and smirked devilishly at him.

"So students we should start our class." Namjoon said and started teaching. Si Jun was lost in her own thoughts.

School has overed. Everyone were walking to go their houses. Si Jun was walking in corridor while Hae Soo came towards her.

"Si Jun, was that true? You both are....." Hae Soo was about to say but Si Jun angrily stopped her.

"Don't say his name in front of me. He is not my boyfriend." Si Jun yelled angrily.

"Then what about Taehyung? Is he your boyfriend?" Hae Soo asked. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"What? How can you think that?" Si Jun said angrily.

"I saw you both were hugging each other." Hae Soo said.

"Aniya we are just friends." Si Jun explained.

"How can a boy and girl be just friends?" Hae Soo said making fun of her.

"Shut up. Stop your nonsense. I am not any girl." Si Jun said angrily.

"I saw Jungkook there. He was looking at both of you. I saw pain in his eyes. Didn't you see that?" Hae Soo asked. Si Jun got stopped. Jungkook's eyes came in front of her eyes.

 Jungkook's eyes came in front of her eyes

"I never see him that much closely." Si Jun explained.

"I saw that. Even anyone could feel that pain. You are really not his girlfriend?" Hae Soo asked.