These drunken boys.

"Ani.....I am not drunk." Taehyung said and stood up. He tried to walk but he trembled and about to fall when Si Jun held his arm.

"What happened to you?" Si Jun asked worriedly. Taehyung shook his head while closing his eyes.

"Nothing....no" Taehyung said and smiled widely. Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows. Jimin laughed badly.

"Jimin did you do this?" Si Jun asked angrily to Jimin. Jimin pursued his lips.

"I was just thinking that he should also have fun." Jimin said.

"Are you out of your mind? He never drank before." Si Jun yelled angrily. Jimin made a sad pout face.

"Sorry." Jimin said. Si Jun gasped.

"Forget it now." Si Jun said to him. She moved her gaze to Taehyung.

"Honey sit down here." Si Jun said to Taehyung and he shook his head.

"Ani....yaa.......I want to dance with you." Taehyung said and held Si Jun's waist. He pulled her closer to him and started dancing with her. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Honey you are out of your mind. Let's go." Si Jun said.

"Aniya.....I don't want to go anywhere. Dance with me." Taehyung said quickly. Jungkook came towards them and pulled Taehyung away from her by holding his hand.

"You are drunk. Stay away from her." Jungkook said.

"You criminal, I don't like you." Taehyung yelled at him in a baby voice. Taehyung blinked his eyes. Jungkook gasped.

"Honey just sit down." Si Jun said worriedly to Taehyung.

"No I will not. I am dancing because it's raining heavily today here." Taehyung said and Si Jun furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's not raining." Si Jun said.

"No it's raining. Look at my eyes. They are raining." Taehyung said and started fake crying.

"Honey why are you behaving like this?" Si Jun said while walking towards him. Taehyung ran away from her.

"Honey what are you doing? Come here." Si Jun said.

"No I will not. You will scold me." Taehyung said and started sobbing.

"No I will not. Come here." Si Jun said.

"Promish?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah promise. Come here now." Si Jun said. Taehyung started walking towards her but he again ran away from her.

"Honey." Si Jun said in annoyance. She started running behind him.

"Catch me Si Jun." Taehyung said and he was running here and there trying to escape from her. Jungkook gasped and gritted his teeth.

"I can't bear it. I need something to handle this half bone." Jungkook said and moved towards table. He grabbed a glass of alcohol and drank it in once. Jimin widened his eyes.

Jungkook started hiccupping. He went towards Si Jun and Taehyung and held Taehyung's hand angrily.

"You are not her. She is not you. Got it?" Jungkook said while looking at Taehyung with his heavy eyes.

"What?" Si Jun said because she didn't understood anything.

"No she.... is not.... you. She is me....." Taehyung said.

"You half bone. How you....(hiccup) dare to say (hiccup)....that.....(hiccup) she is you?" Jungkook said angrily. Everyone were looking at them shockingly.