Camping in Daegu.

Si Jun's POV:

After Jungkook's birthday. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't fight with each other. Maybe because they became friends but friends hang out and talks nicely to each other but they still don't talk to each other so we can say they are not friends but not rivals also if they are not fighting.

I and Jungkook became close friends like I knows him more than he knows about his own self. He is a nice person. I don't understand why Taehyung don't like him. Jimin's birthday have passed away. We celebrated his birthday party together but Jungkook didn't come because of his part time job. I don't know what job he used to do.

Taehyung and I are still same. He is caring. He cares for me. Whenever he wants to cry, he needs my shoulder like it's his habit to cry on my shoulder but I never cried in front of him. I cook food whenever he wants to eat something and I cook for Jungkook also whenever he doesn't have money.

And yeah about my that teddy friend. He comes to me whenever I cry. Don't know how he automatically knows that I am crying. It can be something like my misunderstanding but he always comes when I ran away from house to cry in park. He has also became my friend now.

Life is getting normal. Jungkook doesn't forcefully take me with him now like he used to do before. Taehyung likes me. Jimin is also caring and protective friend. He never flirted with me thankfully. Hae Soo is like my sister and what to say about jae gyeong. He likes Jungkook's sister.

Jungkook and jae gyeong talk with each other like they are lost brothers or something like that. Jae gyeong started liking Jungkook suddenly. No one knows what happened to him.

Jungkook don't fight with anyone now as he promised me that he will not fight with anyone. As I and Taehyung decided it has started our winter vacations so I and Taehyung wanted to go to daegu so that we can meet his grandma.

I didn't know what to do and how to go so I told Jungkook and Jungkook threatened our principal Bang PD to take our class to camp in vacations to daegu and he obeyed him so easily obviously why would not everyone feels scared of Jungkook.

So we all have reached to daegu. Jungkook didn't want to come but I managed somehow and persuade him . We are in bus. Bus has reached to destination.

I am looking this beautiful scenery of daegu through the window. It's purple sky. White snow everywhere. Looking so beautiful and romantic. I wish I could marry here in this beautiful scenery. So here we are in daegu.

"Si Jun let's go

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Si Jun let's go." Hae Soo said and Si Jun turned her face to see her. She smiled and nodded. They came out from the bus.

"Wow, it's so nice. My mom told me that we went to daegu when I was about 2 and half years old but I don't remember anything. So it's my second time coming here." Si Jun thought and smiled.

"Let's go Si Jun." Hae Soo said while holding her hand and they ran away.

"Wow it's nice. I am feeling very happy that I came here in my hometown." Taehyung thought while looking at the beautiful scenery.