Life as we know it.

"Noona.....please leave him." Jae gyeong said worriedly.

"Yeah, he is right. Leave him." Jimin said worriedly.

"No I will not. He called me a girl. I will kill him." Si Jun said loudly.

"Jimin, Jae gyeong. Took her in arms." Taehyung said loudly. They nodded and took her in their arms quickly. Three of them quickly took her away from there. Everyone was shocked.

"What a insane girl." Everyone started saying that. That poor boy fell down on his knees and sighed in relief.

"What a crazy girl. I just call her a girl and she pulled my hairs so brutally." That boy said and started rubbing his head. He quickly went to washroom and looked at mirror.

"What? Did she pulled my hairs?" That boy asked in shock. Some of his hairs were missing and left a bald spot on his head.
.
.
.
.
"Si Jun....are you mad? Why were you pulling hairs of that poor boy?" Taehyung asked angrily.

"He called me a girl." Si Jun said loudly. Taehyung gasped.

"Look at your hand. You pulled his hairs." Jimin said and Si Jun looked at her hand.

"Ahh....." Si Jun said while making a disgusting face. She quickly threw his hairs.

"Noona.....you shouldn't have done that. What if you will get suspend from the school." Jae gyeong said worriedly. Si Jun bit her inner cheek in worry.

"Yeah, just think about that. We are scholarship students." Taehyung said and Si Jun moved her gaze down feeling guilty.

"I am sorry." Si Jun said and Taehyung sighed.

"Let's go to classroom firstly." Taehyung said and they went to their classrooms.

"Good morning students. Let's start today's class." Namjoon said and started teaching them. He wrote a question on board and turned to see students.

"So who will solve this question?" Namjoon asked quickly.

"Sir....me....." Many students screamed and moved their hands upward. Namjoon sighed and moved his gaze on Jungkook who was busy in sleeping peacefully. Namjoon narrowed his eyes and threw a chock on his head.

Jungkook moved his hand upward and quickly held that chalk in his hand.

Everyone widened their eyes in shock. Namjoon gulped and blinked twice. He didn't think that he will catch that. Jungkook moved his head upward and gave a death glare to Namjoon.

 Jungkook moved his head upward and gave a death glare to Namjoon

"Stand up." Namjoon said quickly. Jungkook sighed and got up while giving a not interested expression.

"Solve this." Namjoon said and Jungkook made a disgusting face. He walked towards the board.

"How will he do? He doesn't even like to study." Si Jun thought in her mind. Jungkook looked at board.

"It's so easy." Jungkook thought and started solving that. Namjoon moved his gaze on other students then.