Step up.

"What is he doing here? And how does he know my address?" Si Jun thought in her mind. Jungkook blinked twice and gulped nervously. He moved his hand upward slowly and waved to her. Si Jun ran inside and closed her balcony door quickly as if she had seen a ghost.

"Why is here? How does he know my address?" Si Jun asked to herself while engaging her brows.

"Obviously he knows. He would have beaten someone and asked my address." Si Jun thought in her mind.

"Why did she close door? Am I looking ghost?" Jungkook thought in his mind.

(Next day)

"I still have fever. I am getting bored." Si Jun talked to herself. She narrowed her eyes, pressing her lips.

"What should I do?" Si Jun asked to herself. She went to her balcony and inhaled a long breath while closing her eyes. She smiled then.

"Wow I want to go outside." Si Jun talked to herself and opened her eyes. She stepped back because Jungkook was standing in front of her balcony again.

She engaged her eyebrows. Jungkook moved his foot step forward. Si Jun quickly went inside and closed her balcony door quickly. She started breathing heavily.

"Why is he here again? Is he mad? Does he want to kill me?" Si Jun talked to herself and started fake crying while falling down on bed. She stopped and stood up.

"I slapped his cheek that day and kicked his..... Yeah that's why. He came here to kill me. What will I do now?" Si Jun talked to herself while furrowing her eyebrows. She started hitting her head with wall not badly just normally.

"What was the need to do that Si Jun? I don't want to die so soon." Si Jun talked to herself while hitting her head.

"God please save me." Si Jun said while tilting her head back, looking at the ceiling.

____________

"Si Jun are you okay now? You took leave for two days. It was the first time. You never took leave otherwise." Hae Soo asked to Si Jun. She didn't respond. Hae Soo sighed.

"What are you thinking this time? Don't tell me again thinking about yourself?" Hae Soo asked to her while shaking her.

"I am thinking about Jungkook." Si Jun said while looking down.

"What?" Hae Soo said shockingly. Si Jun nodded and moved her gaze upward.

"He came to my house." Si Jun said and told her everything.

"Such a jerk." Hae Soo said while gritting her teeth. She held her hands.

"Don't worry Si Jun. I will protect you this time." Hae Soo said and Si Jun nodded.

"Let's go." Hae Soo said and moved forward to go but they both stopped when saw Jungkook in front of them. Si Jun widened her eyes and gulped nervously.

"He came here to kill me. Right?" Si Jun thought in her mind.

Jungkook was looking at her with cold expression without even blinking. She furrowed her eyebrows feeling upset from his gaze.