My life in ruins.

"I never thought he will be that boy whom I was finding desperately. God thank you....thank you....thank youuuu.......Thank you so much for giving me that much happiness. It is the most happiest day of my life." Si Jun talked to herself while she was under hot shower. She hugged herself happily while jumping happily.

Si Jun got ready and went downstairs to go to school. She ate breakfast and about to go while suddenly someone ringed doorbell. Mrs. Min opened the door.

"Annyeong" Taehyung said and bowed. Taehyung was standing at the door. Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"Si Jun can we go together?" Taehyung asked to her. Mrs. Min raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"Yeah why not?" Mrs. Min said quickly. Si Jun blinked.

"Go Si Jun." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun scratched her neck and went outside. They both bowed and started walking to go. They didn't say anything. They both reached at school but they were still silent.

"I am sorry if you didn't like that." Taehyung said quickly while they both were walking in corridor.

"Aniya.....I liked that." Si Jun replied. Taehyung smiled.

"Honey......" Si Jun said and Taehyung widened his eyes and moved his gaze on her shockingly. Si Jun looked at him.

"You told me that I used to call you as honey. Can I still call you?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows and Taehyung chuckled. He nodded.

"So we are friends like before. Right honey?" Si Jun asked and Taehyung smiled. They both were looking at each other while smiling widely. Jungkook was standing away in front of them. He was looking at both of them shockingly.

"Why is she smiling?" Jungkook thought in his mind. Si Jun and Taehyung moved their gaze before to go. Their smile faded away seeing Jungkook there in front of them.

Si Jun gulped nervously in fear while Jungkook was looking at her angrily. He moved a step forward to her while Taehyung held her hand.

"Let's go Si Jun." Taehyung said and Jungkook gritted his teeth and he clenched his jaw seeing him holding her hand. Taehyung started walking holding Si Jun's hand. They both crossed Jungkook while suddenly Si Jun got stopped.

"Why have you stopped Si Jun?" Taehyung asked to her while turning to see her. Si Jun was in shock. Her another hand's wrist was in someone's hand and that was Jungkook. Si Jun turned her face to see that. Taehyung clenched his jaw seeing him holding her another hand.

"Leave her hand." Taehyung said angrily. Jungkook smiled and turned to face both of them.

"I will not." Jungkook said and Taehyung gritted his teeth. Si Jun was looking at both of them shockingly. Other students were looking at them.

"I said leave her." Taehyung said while gritting his teeth. He tried to pulled her towards him but Jungkook didn't let him. He tightened his grip on her wrist.

"I told you I will not." Jungkook said and he pulled her closer to him. Taehyung gritted his teeth and quickly pulled Si Jun towards him and Jungkook tightened his grip even more to not to let her go.

"Ahh......" Si Jun hissed in pain quickly because Jungkook held her wrist so much tightly. He looked at her wrist. He felt a pang in his heart so he quickly loosened his grip hearing her voice. Taehyung pulled her closer to him then quickly.

"Stay away from her." Taehyung said and took her with him in alone.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked to her and she nodded.

"I am sorry." Taehyung said while looking down.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault. Everything is his fault." Si Jun said while furrowing her eyebrows.