Best friend?

"Ahhhhh........" Si Jun screamed. Taehyung got shocked because of her voice. He woke up and Jungkook also opened his eyes slowly.

"I didn't know that you both are. I am sorry." Si Jun said and ran outside quickly.

"What?" Taehyung said shockingly and he also widened his eyes when he realised that he was cuddling with Jungkook.

"Ahh....." Jungkook and Taehyung both screamed together.

"You, how you dare to touch me?" Jungkook yelled angrily.

"What do you think? I like touching you." Taehyung said angrily.

"Shut up and where are my clothes? Who changed that?" Jungkook said angrily.

"I did that because you had fever last night." Taehyung said and Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"You touched me without my permission." Jungkook said angrily and kicked Taehyung.

"Just shut up. I did that because of Si Jun. She was worried about you and I don't know about you but I am not BL. Got it?" Taehyung said and he also kicked Jungkook. Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"It's you who is BL not me." Jungkook screamed and they both started fighting with each other. They were pulling each other's hairs  and kicking and punching each other.

"I don't have time for your nonsense. I have to take shower to remove your dirty touch." Jungkook said and went inside of the bathroom. Taehyung opened his mouth in shock. He gritted his teeth.

"You Jungkook. I will stab you." Taehyung mumbled.

On the other side Si Jun went downstairs hurriedly. She was breathing fastly. Mrs. Kim walked towards her.

"What happened Si Jun? I heard of some noise." Mrs. Kim said worriedly.

"Aniya.... nothing happened. Let's go Mrs. Kim. I will help you in kitchen." Si Jun said and took her in kitchen quickly. They started doing their work. After some time breakfast got ready.

"Breakfast is ready. Si Jun take him here." Mrs. Kim said and Si Jun gulped nervously. She nodded and went upstairs. She exhaled a long breath after opening the door. She opened room's door.

She saw Jungkook was in Taehyung's clothes and was drinking water. She relieved and went inside.

"Where is honey?" Si Jun asked. Jungkook didn't say anything but he pointed his finger towards bathroom. Si Jun nodded.

"Are you feeling okay now? You had fever last night." Si Jun said and Jungkook hummed.

"Why were you in school uniform? Didn't you go to home after amusement park?" Si Jun asked.

"I had some work." Jungkook replied without looking at her.

"Your eyes were puffy and red like you cried." Si Jun said nervously. Jungkook moved his gaze to her. Si Jun felt scared of his gaze so she quickly looked down.

Jungkook looked away and started drinking water again. They heard of door opening voice.

"Hey you Jungkook, you wore my underwear." Taehyung yelled angrily while opening bathroom door. Jungkook spitted water from his mouth.

Si Jun raised her eyebrows. Jungkook coughed then. Taehyung widened his eyes seeing Si Jun there. He blinked nervously.

"Breakfast is ready. Come downstairs if you both are not busy." Si Jun said and walked outside. Taehyung closed his eyes and exhaled a long breath which got stuck in his throat a moment ago.

"Don't you have any manners." Jungkook yelled.

"You don't have any manners. You wore my underwear." Taehyung said.