Becoming his friend.

Taehyung and Si Jun both took admission at same place. They were in junior school. Taehyung had no friends there while Si Jun had a gang of boys as friends.

"Hey dumbass....tie my shoe less." Si Jun said to Taehyung. He looked at her and tied her shoe less. Si Jun pushed him and he fell down on floor. Si Jun laughed badly. They were in school.

"You dumbass, you can't be my friend. You know why because you are dumb." Si Jun said and her gang boys laughed.

"Si Jun don't live with these boys. They are not good." Taehyung said.

"Why? Why will I obey you?" Si Jun said.

"They will spoil you. They are not good." Taehyung said.

"Shut up. I don't like you. Dumbooo." Si Jun said.

"Taehyung is a dumbooo...... Taehyung is a dumbooo..... Taehyung is a dumbooo...." Si Jun started singing as a song. Taehyung started crying. He ran away from there. Si Jun laughed at him.

(Time skip)

They both were playing outside of the house because Si Jun's mother sent her outside forcefully to play with him. Si Jun was angry because of Taehyung.

"You dumbass you are trying to snatch my dad. Right?" Si Jun yelled.

"Aniya I didn't do anything." Taehyung said.

"I saw that. Jae gyeong was sitting in father's lap but suddenly my father said that he likes you. Why did he say that? You are snatching my father. Right?" Si Jun said. Taehyung shook his head.

"Why will I do that?" Taehyung asked.

"Because you don't have father. Right?" Si Jun yelled. Taehyung's eyes became teary.

"You don't have father so you are snatching mine." Si Jun yelled at him.

"I hate you." Si Jun said and threw a stone on his head.

"Ahh...." Taehyung hissed in pain and got fainted. Si Jun widened her eyes and gulped nervously.

"What happened? What was that sound?" Mrs. Kim said. She widened her eyes.

"Tae....." She screamed and ran towards him.

(Time skip)

"Tae....get up son." Mrs. Kim said while Taehyung was laid on bed in Si Jun's room. Si Jun was staring Taehyung in fear that everyone will hate her now.

"Don't worry Mrs. Kim. Doctor said that he will wake up in some time." Mrs. Min said.

"Yeah just take a rest." Mr. Min said who was holding 2 year old jae gyeong in his arms.

"Aniya my son is in trouble. How can I take rest?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Mom...." Taehyung mumbled.

"Son...are you okay?" Mrs. Kim asked. Taehyung opened his eyes slowly.

"Sat on bed. Carefully." Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung got up and sat then. His gaze went on Si Jun who was looking at him in fear.

"How did it happen? How did your head got injured?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"He will told everyone that I bullied him and then dad will surely hate me." Si Jun thought.

"My head got hit on wall." Taehyung said. Si Jun looked at him shockingly.

"It's okay. You take rest now." Mr. Min said.

"Why did he not tell truth?" Si Jun thought. Everyone went outside leaving them alone there.