Chapter 2~Silver Hair

*Jessica's POV*

"What is wrong with me? Why do I care? I don't know her from anywhere, yet I was scared for her." I said to myself in a low tone so I wouldn't look crazy.

"Excuse me, nurse?" I saw myself stopping a nurse to ask her about the emergency patient.

"We don't disclose information to non-relations. Or do you want to help? Do you know her?" The nurse asked raising a brow.

"No, I just feel drawn to her. Please let me help in any way." I pleaded. I seriously didn't understand what was wrong with me today.

"Fine. You promised. She got into an accident right in front of the hotel she lounged in. She got hit by a speeding car, coming out of the parking lot. Although it seems planned. So, she needs a blood transfusion, since she lost a lot of blood. Will you be a donor? " the nurse asked with a smile. No going back. I had to help, at least that was how I felt.

"Sure"
"Alright then, let's get you tested." The nurse said as she signaled me to follow her.

* * * *

"Thank you for donating your blood," the surgeon said to me with a full ear-to-ear grin.

"Is she okay now? Did the surgery go well?" I asked scared to breathe just yet.

"Yes, thanks to you. I can't believe you waited for six hours until the surgery was over." The doctor said with a chuckle.

"No...partly. My granny is also here. She is very sick, so I'm going to keep her company throughout today." I said.

"Oh, hope she gets well. Anyways, the patient said once she gets conscious I should let you see her. You will like that, right?" The doctor asked raising a brow.

"Sure, my pleasure."

*. *. *. *

I stepped carefully into the patient's room. It was a V.V.I.P. Room she must be very rich and influential. I closed the door behind me and turned to the woman on the bed.

She looked pretty comfortable now. She must be very okay now. I'm so glad I helped her. She signaled me to come forward as soon as I locked eyes with her. I motioned towards the bed and sat carefully on the chair right beside the bed.

"Thank you for helping me." She said with a full ear-to-ear grin. She looked very happy and I was glad she was smiling without any pain.

"You seem very happy and strong too," I said teasingly.

"What can I say, I have young blood flowing through my body."

"I'm glad I helped. I will be going now. It's getting late and I would like to meet my granny and spend more time with her before I go to work." I said with a smile.

She frowned a little and her face was a little wrinkled. She looked very pretty and well taken care of. Her black bob hair was still shining with little or no grey hair. I guess she must be really rich to get her hair dyed every month.

"Your account number. I will tell my secretary to send you a sum of money to save me." She said as she picked up her phone.

"No need. I'm okay." I said a little bit too fast.

" I know you will say this, so here is my card. Come visit me tomorrow. I will be discharged by then. " she said as she handed me a golden business card.

DEINO was inscribed on it. Boldly.

"You need this. You have a granny to take care of."

I just looked at her with a smile. I was not going to meet her.