Chapter 14~Another beautiful man

*Jessica's POV*

I was very pissed. Crazy! Mr.Deino is crazy, and now I'm running crazy. I didn't even know where to start from. I studied international relations at one of the best Universities in the world. So I learned a lot of languages, so I might say the work Mr. Deino did wasn't impossible.

Three months into my former work, I started learning Italian and French side by side. But I didn't speak often at all and also never had to interpret books and reviews...that was the impossible part.

Mr. Deino traveled a week ago, and I now have exactly one week to finish up two books of fifty chapters each. I was halfway already.

And the other work in the office I already did that. Not my speech at the meeting though. I'm leaving that for the last.

Lily constantly cursed at Mr. Deino. But as soon as she remembers how he makes her favorite skin and body care routine plus her seductive perfumes, she instantly shuts up and supports him. She even tried helping saying that I should work harder so my lovely boss...mark the irony, can give me his company's newest product.

"Jessy...heyyyyy, jessyyyyy!!." Lily screamed as she raced down the stairs.

"It's almost night stop screaming that loud. Or you can keep doing it, it seems like you want the neighbors to file a police report against us again." I scolded.

"Sorry." She whispered.

"What do you need?" I asked as I managed to look up from my laptop.

"This whole place is a mess. Books everywhere. Sticky notes flooding the walls... languages I don't understand. "Lily hates disorganized places. I guess these are early symptoms of Obsessive cleaning disorder.

"Vai nella tua stanza," I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't you dare curse at me with Italian?" Lily whinnied.

"I didn't. I just said 'Go to your room' " I replied rolling my eyes.

"OMG. You are getting a hang of this. I'm so proud." Lily said as she ran to hug me.

"Get off me. I still have a lot to do. " I panicked as I gathered a fist of my hair.

"You are going crazy. Relax. You have a whole week left. Just chill out "

"I'm doomed." I broke down. I could hold it in. I started crying.

"Why! Why! Is it too hard to get and secure a job? Why is he so heartless? Why does he hate me so much? Granny needs this money I must work hard. I can't let her down. She was so happy when she found out I got a job...." I rambled.

Slap!

My face was sore and hot. Lily had managed to slap me out of my panic attack. This usually happens to me all the time when I'm stressed out.

"Jessica snap out of it. You are too beautiful and smart to be crying over your boss. You can do this. You can do anything you put your mind to. Isn't that your pet talking to yourself? So you know what's going to happen,?...You are going to close all these books, get up, take your bath, get dressed up, look beautiful and we are going to party."

"No way. I have a lot of..."

Slap!

"Stop hitting me!" I screamed.

"No! You need this for your brain to reset. Now go dress up." Lily screamed.

I just hugged her and wiped my tears. What can I do without her?

"Fine. Let's go party!" I screamed.

"That's my Jessy."

                       *.       *.      *.      *.