Chapter 29~Trauma

*XAVIER’S POV

I felt only one thing and I was angry at my self for sparing this woman in front of me any emotions.
Disgust.
I felt disgusted.

I pulled away from her cold embrace and dusted off my suit, I didn’t want any makeup on it. My Armani suit cost a million and she will be a very sad reason to ruin it and burn it in the chimney myself. I think I will actually do that.

“Did you miss me?” Mrs. Lorenzo Beatriz, daughter of Mr. Deino, wife of the biggest Italian tycoon Mr. Lorenzo, mother of Lorenzo Antonio, and my mother.

“Get out of my office.” I said raising my voice slightly.
Sitting back down to continue my work. She sat down on the chair in front of my desk. I was too lazy to wonder why she wasn’t leaving yet.
“I rather not repeat myself" I said three minutes of waiting in silence.
“That is no way to speak to your mother, Xavier.” She said raising her voice at me. I couldn’t read her emotions which where fully on display on her face, and as a matter of fact I didn’t care enough to decode them.
“Mr. Xavier Deino to you, Mrs Lorenzo.” I spoke coldly. I wasn’t going to allow my past affect me. She was dead to me, and buried, and it will remain that way.

“How dare you…”
“You are in my office, a stranger that was not invited or permitted in. I wonder how nice it will be if you name is on headline today ‘MRS LORENZO BEATRIZ, DRAGGED OUT OF DEINO’S HEADQUATERS ‘ “ I said with a smirk, finally looking up to see her face squeezed in all possible forms, she looked old and wrinkled.
“Why are you so cold?”
“Why should I answer that, are you my therapist? I suggest you get a therapist too, only a deranged woman will leave her son for twenty years and expect him to be happy to see her. “

“Xavier, I love you. I want to be a part of your life again. I know you miss me and need me too.” She said standing up and moving over to me. I stood up in disgust and moved away, packing up my stuff to leave her. I needed to go home. I need Jessica. I couldn’t believe that thought but deep down I knew she was the only one that could calm me down and make me feel safe, I don’t know how she does it or why she has that effect on me but she was just that was to me.

And I was happy she was in my house, I could see her every and anytime I wanted to. It was new to me and I still couldn’t understand myself, but I enjoyed her being in my space, not to talk about her being inches always from me. The thoughts that flood my head each time she is in my personal space, is just too wild, and I never knew I could think of a woman that way. After almost thirty years of my life, a woman made me feel something.

“Take one more step and I will call security. Goodbye.” I said as I walked out of my office.

I saw my new secretary running over to carry the documents in my hands. I didn’t even know this secretary’s name. All I know was that she will be fired today for failing to do her job properly.
“Pack up my laptop and the other files on my desk, and leave this company immediately. Your letter will be given to you by tomorrow.” I said walking past her without even registering how she looked. I truly didn’t care.
“Sir, please. I beg you. It wasn’t my fault sir, it was all this crazy woman’s.” she rambled kneeling and begging. I was glad she didn’t try to touch me.

“Watch your mouth, you don’t know who you are referring to as crazy.” I said walking off, tired of the amount of drama I was having to face today.

###########

I finally reached my house after thirty minutes of thinking about my mother. She was all that was on my mind, and I hated myself for letting her affect me like she always has. I tried pushing it away but all my distractions weren’t working, not even work couldn’t help me. My drivers calm voice pulled me out of my train of unending thoughts as he pulled out in the drive way.
    “Sir. Miss. Jessica is well settled in her room. Mrs. Eva made her food and left afterwards.” My driver informed me as he opened the door for me to get into the house. “I will drop your things in your study.” He said as he walked away, without awaiting my reply.