Chapter 4~Miss linda is what?!?

*Xavier's POV*

"Where have you been ?!" Oliver yelled.
Why does he keep doing that, he knew I hated noise.

"Shut up. You are yet to be my psychiatrist and you are asking me personal stuff. Hm, hello...privacy." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Great. I guess I just learned that you don't need to have emotions to roll your eyes." Oliver nodded.

"I just wanted to show you I was trying to be pissed off. I guess I can't feel that too." I said as I looked at his gaze softened. The look of pity...well, since I can interpret emotions...I learned them, and that is exactly what it looks like.

I hated it. Hate was feeling, yes, I shouldn't feel it, but I sure didn't like the look of pity.

"Why did you save her? You don't care about anything or anyone, remember? Well, apart from what belongs to you." Oliver said.

I didn't know the reason. I just acted, let's say, I felt a tiny winky pity towards her. Strange I know, but..."She reminded me of someone important." I simply said.

I changed my gaze, looking through the window of my car. She was still there where I left her, but she looked mad, angry, furious, like she wanted to stab me. That was rude.

I saved her and she wanted to kill me. How unfair, humans aren't worth your time.

"Your grandma said you only remember a little about her. You still love her don't you." Oliver said in a serious tone. I guess this was his psychiatrist's tone.

"No, I don't. I just feel...I just feel...ugh, I can't explain." I rambled looking for the right emotions to use.

"Guilty, you are feeling guilty. You felt guilt...that's the word you are looking for. " Oliver helped me understand me.

"Yes, I just feel guilt towards her. I put her in danger, that was most of what I could remember. And I felt like if I saved that girl, I would feel a little relieved." I said as I started Bae, my lovely car, her I loved.

You have got to hear this baby purr.

"You don't remember her, do you?" He asked.

"No, not at all. All I know was that she had blond hair and blue eyes, and those that girl also had." I said.

"Then why did you have to insult her, just after you saved her."

"Because I don't like girls that showcase their body to all men. Even if she did it only for the money, but still a stripper is a stripper. I just made her remember that fact." I said with a smirk, remembering the look on her face.

"You feel attracted to her don't you?, cause the little time I have spent with you, you don't protect or go an extra mile over things you don't want. You want her don't you?" Oliver said.

He was crazy for thinking that

"No, I don't do used products," I said

"Okay...first wrong theory ... first meeting went well and you still don't trust me to open up. You sure are a problem." Oliver said filling in a booklet. Great I had a file.

Seriously...was he thinking he would be able to fix me? Nice try, but in a month, he will give up, everyone always leaves me and gives up on me. Because I wasn't normal.

Not having feelings was great and I don't want to let it go. I built it as a shield to protect myself from getting hurt.

"I still think she is extremely hot, only if I could see her face," Oliver said. Yup, back to his playful self. I did see her face...she was beautiful, even if it hurts me to say that.