Chapter Six

"What number is this?"

A man's voice, sounding oddly rasped and impatient. I was so busy thinking about who he could be that I didn't realize he had even asked a question.

"My number. I think you have the wrong number, sorry sir."

He chuckled for a moment before going silent then speaking again.

"No, I have the correct number all right."

"I'm sorry, you probably did get the wrong number. Listen, you should probably try getting to the right number. Bye now-"

"Don't go, we can talk for a while."

"Oh really? Talk about what for a while?"

"Well, lots of things. Do you like scary movies?"

We talked for about half an hour, mainly just him talking about his love for horror and me agreeing about them being ok. He was oddly passionate about the killers, just like Jake and Alex. Eventually I heard a knock at my door with Lucy calling my name.

"Who's that?"

"My friend Lucy. I gotta go."

Before he could say goodbye, I hung up and ran downstairs to greet Lucy and apparently everyone else. Ava sat down at the counter with a small smile while almost everyone else sat at the couch or kitchen table.

"Are you okay, Y/N? Personally. You can tell me anything."

Liam had pulled me into the hallway, a genuine expression of concern across his face.

"Yes, I'm fine! You don't have to worry, I just want the murders to stop."

I said, a frown spreading over my face.

"We all do. But whatever happens, just remember that we'll trust every single thing you say, and that we'll believe you."

He smiled at me before taking my hand and walking over to the others. We watched a few movies, Black Christmas, Saw, Nightmare On Elm Street, etc. Ava gagged at most of the movies, only semi-enjoying Black Christmas and a few others. Meanwhile Liam was completely silent, his face darkened with a neutral expression. Elijah was jokingly head over heels for these two girls, Jess Bradford and Amanda Young. Lucy was bored out of her mind, while Carly was staring at the ground. As soon as the movies were over everyone decided to disperse and leave my house, I went to sleep on my couch after my parents finally got home, both of them tired out of their minds from work.

413 words.

(A/N: Im going to try making the chapters shorter so there'll be more to add!)