Chapter Ten

As soon as I got home I rushed to my contacts and scrolled to find the man's number, before I could even find the man's contact, a new number sent me a message. A photo of us at the cafe, me and my friends sitting at the cafe and talking about the murders. The angle was from outside the building and seemingly from the small woods of the park, hidden. Just as I saw the photo I dropped my phone and used my now free hands to cover my mouth. I stared down at the message for a few minutes, until there was a call by Ava ringing. Without much to do, I swiped onto her contact and answered, already hearing the concern in her voice.

"Y/N, did you get a photo of us at the cafe sent to you? The others and I just got sent one, and we think that it's something that has to do with what we're talking about. Join the group chat call."

I agreed and joined the call, we ended up talking for hours and I ended up forgetting about the message. After we finished talking, I decided to do a bit of extra searching on the Ghostface killer. The original two killers that supposedly started the cases were Billy Loomis and Stu Macher, but according to Sidney Prescott her long lost brother had led them along and gave Billy the motive. Billy had the motive of the fact that Maureen Prescott had been having an affair with Hank Loomis, which caused Debbie Loomis to leave both of them. Maureen Prescott was killed, and the person who was proven to have killed her was Roman Bridger, Sidney's long lost brother. Supposedly Maureen hadn't wanted Roman or the life she had at the moment, which caused her to leave and start a new life with a new child—Sidney Prescott. Sidney's survived every single one of her attacks, going out with multiple injuries each time. First attack - Billy Loomis and Stu Macher with around 7 deaths. Second attack - Debbie Loomis and Mickey Altieri with around 10 deaths. Third attack - Roman Bridger with around 10 deaths. Fourth attack - Jill Roberts and Charlie Walker with around 12 deaths. In total there was 39 deaths from every attack.

In total every person that died was: Maureen Prescott, Steve Orth, Casey Becker, Arthur Himbry, Tatum Riley, Kenny Jones, Stu Macher, Billy Loomis, Phil Stevens, Maureen Evans, Cici Cooper, Randy Meeks, Officer Andrews, Officer Richards, Hallie McDaniel, Dereck Feldman, Mickey Altieri, Debbie Loomis, Christine Hamilton, Cotton Weary, Sarah Darling, Steven Stone, Tom Prinze, Angelina Tyler, Tyson Fox, Jennifer Jolie, John Milton, Roman Bridger, Marnie Cooper, Jenny Randall, Olivia Morris, Rebecca Walters, Ross Hoss, Anthony Perkins, Kate Roberts, Robbie Mercer, Trevor Sheldon, Charlie Walker, and Jill Roberts. The more I read in the article, the more information was shown. Eventually, it came across the current Ghostface killer. His supposed alias is Jed Olsen, and it's shown from the way he acts, is that he stalks his victims, figures out their schedules and hobbies so he knows everything about them.

I read a bit further and found that there was a small writing about Jed's apparent love for fame and attention, he's apparently obsessed with it. I continued reading, finding out more and more about this killer and his history. Whenever I would find something new about him I'd write it down, almost filling an entire notebook with information about Jed Olsen. A few hours passed and I rested my temples on the edge of my computer and eventually dozed off.

612 words.

(A/N: Researchhhh- And finally getting into double digit chapters!!)