Wedding Day Part 2

Toby's hands are sweating, the ceremony should start any minute now. When Anita arrives he knows they're here.

Wiping his hands on his trousers he stands with Ben and Matt beside him as his groomsmen at the front of the alter.

He's glad to see that everyone they invited is there, it's still not a huge amount of people, but it's enough for them. One thing he knows Alyssia will be happy about is John and Veronica accepted the invitation and are sitting on her side with Chrissie.

The amount of people there is the perfect amount for the ceremony venue.

The venue itself is beautiful and private away from the public eye the way they wanted it

The venue itself is beautiful and private away from the public eye the way they wanted it. Alyssia will probably but something on social media at some point but they agreed it probably won't be till after the honeymoon.

The music starts pulling him from his thoughts, he looks around to the end of the alter. Lola walks down first with Rufus as ring bearer then Jenna and Tigerlily together, followed by Victoria and Zoe.

Ben pats Toby's shoulder whispering good luck, he looks back to the end of the aisle as Alyssia and Brian come into view.

The pure vision of beauty that is his soon to be wife, takes his breath away. Once they reach the front Brian lifts Alyssia's veil and places her hand in Toby's, she reaches up to kiss his cheek before he takes his seat next to Anita.

Handing her flowers to Zoe, she steps forward with Toby in front of the registrar. The man begins, "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Toby St. James and Alyssia Ivy May. If anyone has a reason why these two cannot be married, please speak now or forever hold your peace."

Pausing for a moment, he continues when no one speaks up, "I would like to invite the couple to share their vows. Toby, if you'd like to go first."

Toby squeezes Alyssia's hand slightly before speaking, "If I didn't know it before, then I know now that I am the luckiest man alive and I cannot believe you're about to become my wife. I promise to love and protect you until the end of our days."

"Alyssia, your turn."

"Today you will become my husband and I too promised to love you with all my heart, forever and always. You look very handsome and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you," Alyssia smiles at him.

The registrar continues, "I'd like to ask you to face other and joined hands."

They do as the man asks and link their other hands facing one another. "Toby, before your friends and family, do you take Alyssia May to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you Alyssia, take Toby St. James to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"