L.A.

While the boys are busy filming, Alyssia drives to Adam's house. They arrived in L.A two days ago and her dad reminded her during a phone call that Adam has a cameo scene that needs recording.

Pulling through the gates of Adam's home, Alyssia is blown away by its size and beauty. She's never been to Adam's home before, her dad gave her the address.

Ringing the bell, she waits for Adam to open the door, "No, stop. I must be dreaming, Mini May wouldn't dream of turning up on my doorstep without telling me she was coming first."

"Hi Powderpuff," She can't describable it but someone about being with Adam instantly brings out her sassy side.

Grinning, Adam picks her up in a bear hug and pulls her inside before putting her down again, "No extra mini May's?"

"Not for this trip I'm afraid, I'm in L.A on business as a babysitter for the BoRhap boys," She follows him to the kitchen where he grabs them a drink and they head outside to the chairs by the pool, "Speaking of, I'm here to talk about your cameo scene."

"Ooo, when do you need me?" He feels honoured to have a cameo role in the film.

The boys have been left alone the last two days to film all the concert sections, from tomorrow it will be location shooting, "Can you be on set tomorrow?"

"Absolutely. Now, tell me how things are going with Joe?" He's been out of to loop for too long, a catch up is needed.

"How do you know about that?"

"Roger is a great informative. Now, spill the tea." Of course, Roger told him but Alyssia doesn't comment and brings Adam up to speed.

The following day Alyssia gives Adam a lift to the set location which is about 10 miles out of L.A, at a remote gas station.

They spend the morning filming all the scenes of the band on the tour bus then as the day turns to evening, Adam is taken to hair and make-up to get into his costume. Gwilym, Joe and Ben are not needed for this scene, but they stay to watch.

For most of it, however, Joe is not watching the scene being filmed, instead, his focus is entirely on Alyssia laughing with Adam.

Hearing her laugh makes him smile, he was in a world of his own when Ben puts a hand on his shoulder and he jumps, "Oops, sorry mate. But if you hadn't been drawling over your girlfriend you'd have heard me calling your name."

"I wasn't drawling," Joe mutters, blushing, "I was thinking."

"Oh yeah," Gwilym chimes in, "What about?"

He doesn't say anything for a moment making sure that what he is thinking of is the right call before he snaps back to reality, "I need your help with something."

------

"Grandpa?" A small voice pulls Brian's attention away from the documentary he is watching, Olivia is standing beside the armchair, rubbing her tired eyes with her teddy under her arm.

Anita has already gone to bed, he was just watching the last of his program before he would have joined her himself, "What are you doing up?" He asks her softly.

"Couldn't sleep," Yawning, she climbs over the arm of the chair and curls up in his lap head on his chest.

He wraps his arms around her making her feel safe and comforted, "Is something on your mind? Do you want to talk about..." Olivia puts her tiny hand over his mouth, silencing him.

Chuckling under her hand, he kisses her fingers then lowers the hand and kisses the top of her head, "Okay, you just want a cuddle, I'll be quiet."

His program had just finished and Olivia was nearly asleep when Brian's phone rang. Signing, he grabs his phone off the side and is surprised to see it is Joe face-timing him, "Joe. What can I do for you?"