Last Weeks

So my regular readers will know how this works by now, but for those that don't, you will see four wedding dresses in the second half of this chapter, the last three dresses are the ones to choose between and I want you readers to decide. Comment ONCE on one of the last three dresses only.

Christmas came and went Joe spent Christmas with Alyssia and the girls, loving every minute of it. After New Year they got back to filming.

There are only four weeks of filming last but the first scene of the new year is a funny one. The I Want to Break Free music video shoot gave Alyssia a lot of fun as she got to wax Ben's legs.

Standing on set with Brian and Roger waiting for the boys to come back from hair and make-up, Alyssia can't contain her laughter when she sees them, "Oh my god."

"What do you think?" Gwilym strikes a pose with Joe.

"You guys look hilarious but my god, Ben, you make a better school girl than I ever did," She can remember seeing Roger's Rogerina for the first time and instantly thinking it was actually a girl, Ben almost accomplished the same thing.

"Thank you," Ben grins, flipping his long blonde wig hair over his shoulder.

As the next few weeks slowly pass more and more scenes are wrapped up. On the last day, they are filming a few retakes of the surrounding live aid scenes.

They were filming mainly the close-up shots until eventually, the director called a wrap on filming. Brian and Roger call all cast and crew onto the stage, "We want to say a huge thank you to every single one of you whether on screen or behind the scenes, we couldn't have brought this to life without you," Roger starts.

"Gwilym," Brian continues, "Ben and Joe, thank you for taking these roles so serious and portraying us so well on screen, we really are so proud of you. Then of course Rami, thank you for embracing this role and filling some very hard shoes to fill, Freddie would be proud of you."

"We'll keep you all updated and be in touch once we know when the premiere will be. Once again thank you for your commitment, I believe that is a wrap," Roger smiles though feeling rather sad that it is over.

Alyssia stood beside them the entire time they were talking but she wasn't focused on them, no her attention is on the piano that is on stage. Stood beside it is Freddie Mercury himself, when people start to walk off and some walk straight past him, she knows that she is the only one that is seeing him.

Freddie smiles, but he gets her to follow his gaze to Rami, "Rami," She grabs his arm before he can go anywhere, "Can you wait here a moment?"

Everyone else disperses leaving only them on the stage, "What's going on?" Rami frowns especially when she tells the others they'll catch up.

"You remember what I told you about being able to see Freddie on occasion?"

"Of course," He looks around the stage hoping to see the singer, "He's here?"

"Yes, he's stood by the piano."

He looks again but sees nothing, "Has he been here all day?"

"No, he got here while Brian and Roger were talking," Alyssia smiles at her uncle, "What do you think Uncle Freddie? Do you like your mini me?"

Freddie smiles, nodding, "Perfect, I've been watching it all unfold. I'm honoured to have such a brilliant actor portray me."

She relays what he said and Rami blushes, "It's more of an honour for me to play such a legend," He stares harder at the spot that Alyssia is looking, but he still can't see Freddie and it's frustrating him, "I hope you'll be at the premiere?"