Chalter 11: Insecurity

(Y/n) POV:

I awoke to the lights being turned on in the kitchen and a familiar laugh from the doorway.

Dick: "Well good morning you two."

Wally: "How was Thanksgiving dinner?"

Dick and Wally weren't supposed to be here until late in the afternoon. How long did Zee and I sleep?

(Y/n): "Dinner was good. M'gann and Zee are great cooks. What time is it?"

Dick: "It's 2:45. I just got here."

2:45?! Why didn't they wake us up?!

(Y/n): "Why didn't you wake me up?"

M'gann: "Because you two looked so cute sleeping like that."

M'gann walked into the kitchen with Conner and Kaldur close behind. Zatanna was starting to wake up. I hadn't moved because I didn't want to wake her but she really needs to get up, we've slept the entire day. Zatanna groaned as she pushed herself up off of my chest and sat at the end of the couch rubbing her eyes.

Zatanna: "Who turned on the lights?"

Dick: "I did."

Zatanna gasped and was clearly very shocked to see the entire team looking at us.

(Y/n): "Well great, go get Artemis and everyone can stare at us."

The team completely ignored my sarcastic statement as Zatanna and I got up off the couch. Our hair was a complete mess but mine was a lot shorter than Zee's so it didn't look as bad.

Wally: "Where is Artemis anyway."

Dick: "Training with GA. Speaking of training, I've got to go. Batman is waiting for me."

Kaldur: "I'm glad dinner was good and I look forward to the next time you two cook for the team."

Dick left for Gotham as the team dispersed. I had a shower and changed into a suit. I was intending on returning to headquarters with the data from Cadmus. Using the computers there would make everything go alot faster.

I grabbed my ISAC watch and headed to the main area of the cave to find the entire team along with Red Arrow, Green Arrow and Red Tornado.

Green Arrow: "Artemis just in time, look who's agreed to join the team."

Wally: "Finally!"

Artemis: "Great, team's needed a real archer."

Great Red Arrows joining the team. I'd bet anything that he's here because Batman hasn't found any evidence suggesting a team member is a traitor. Which means things just got incredibly interesting.

I caught a quick glance at Wally as I made my way to the group, he was looking at Artemis with a hurt expression on his face.

Green Arrow: "Alright people listen up, the Dynamic duo's on a case in Gotham but Batman gave me a heads up. Sportsmaster was spotted coming from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport."

Zatanna: "In full costume? Nervy."

I laughed at Zee's statement which caused her to smile at me. Before I turned my attention back to GA I fought a glimpse of Red Arrow glaring at me. I tried to shrug it off but couldn't help but think that he's planning something.

Green Arrow: "Alright everyone calm down, he's in street clothes. Facial recognition software picked him up as he was leaving the airport. Find out what he's up to."

Conner: "All of us? Seems like overkill for a shadow job."

Green Arrow: "My thoughts exactly, so I was thinking the sidekicks- sorry ex-sidekicks could suit up on this one. Aqualad, Kid Flash, Red Arrow."