11-20

Chapter 11 Changes

   I don't know if Lin Qing was delusional, but he always felt that the white wolf seemed to be looking more in her direction?

"Master, the senses of animals are more sensitive than those of human beings. It may have sensed the spiritual energy in you, so it will naturally get close to you. Not only are wolves all animals are the same, but even children will be inexplicable. They feel close to you. It is impossible for them to attack you." Xixi explained to Lin Qing in detail in the space.

She doesn't know that she still has aura in her body?

"Master, you forgot that since you washed the marrow, you will consciously absorb the spiritual energy in the space every time you enter the space."

Lin Qing silently knelt down, because you didn't tell her okay. Who would have known that eating the Susui Dan would absorb spiritual energy!

After the white wolf watched Lin Qing for a while, the wolf head seemed to be thinking for a while, and then rushed into the deep mountains. After the white wolf left, the wolves were still there, but when he thought that the wolves that Xixi said could not attack them, so one thought. My heart was relieved. He picked up the prepared space water with his left hand and slowly drank it. Mo Yu's beautiful Danfeng eyes are deep, he thinks more than Lin Qing. In the animal world, wolves are generally fast and direct. If they want to attack them, they have already pounced on them for a long time. The daughter-in-law made him understand that the wolf king might have some inexplicable love for his daughter-in-law. It was very strange that there were very few wild beasts appearing on the periphery of Shenhui Mountain, and it was still such a large group of wild wolves. Mo Yu glanced thoughtfully at the relaxed daughter-in-law after drinking the water, and his heart softened slightly, thinking that the daughter-in-law was strange, so he didn't want to pursue anything.

After a while, the white wolf came back with a cloud of blood dripping in his mouth. Lin Qing was stunned for a while. If she was not mistaken, this should be a hare. The white wolf slowly and docilely approached Lin Qing and Mo Yu. When I saw the hare, I immediately understood. Although I knew that the white wolf would not hurt his wife, he still held the sickle tightly in his hand in order to fear that the white wolf would suddenly attack.

The white wolf walked to Lin Qing's side. After the first time the white wolf approached, Lin Qing was not too afraid. The white wolf put the hares in his mouth to Lin Qing's side, his mouth full of bright red Looking at Lin Qing and looking at the meatloaf with a flattering expression. It's all like this, what else does Lin Qing not understand! In fact, as long as the wolves left in the beginning, she would be willing to give them all the meat patties! The reason why she didn't give them all was that they would rush over to eat them after they had thrown the wolves away. After a long time, the white wolf actually exchanged things by himself. Immediately, he threw all the meat patties to the white wolf without hesitation. Watching the white wolf gnawing at the meat patties with an obsessive face made Lin Qing inexplicably think that the white wolf was a little cute.

Lin Qing gave all the meat patties to the wolf king, and he made a gesture with the wolf king to prove that they had no meat patties. He hoped that the wolf king would let them go, looked at the wolf king's docile eyes and waited for a long time to pay them back in Lin Qing. When he was about to explain, the wolf king came over and rubbed Lin Qing's head with the wolf's head. Then the wolf's head raised, "Ouch--" and led all the wolves to disappear into the jungle quickly.

As soon as Bai Lang left Lin Qing, he breathed a sigh of relief, and the pressure of being stared at by so many wolves finally disappeared.

After finishing everything, Mo Yu immediately took Lin Qing out of the mountain. By the time he got home, it was already afternoon. Lin Qing was already tired of climbing. Mo Yu was fine, but he was only a little more energetic than Lin Qing. Most of the lunch was eaten by the wolf king. Fortunately, they still had some corn to barely support their stomachs. By the time they got home, it was already afternoon and they were already hungry. Lin Qing made a few egg patties and also made some patties with some ingredients left over from making patties in the morning. After cooking a few corns, they were ready in less than half an hour. Now Lin Qing and Mo Yu was very hungry. Lin Qing had no time to cook, so he had no choice but to eat. Mo Yu had no opinion on this. Anyway, his little lady was delicious.

After eating and resting for a while, Lin Qing began to organize the things he collected today. With the help of space, Lin Qing didn't have to worry about not being able to keep some babies alive. He carefully transplanted the things collected today in the backyard, just sprinkle a little The unhappy plants in the river water in the space are already full of energy, and it seems that she will be able to eat peppers soon!

In the evening, I carefully cleaned up the hare given by the white wolf. Fortunately, the white wolf was quite smart. He only bit the hind leg of the hare and did not kill the hare. Otherwise, Lin Qing himself did not know the hare that was killed by the wolf. Can you still eat it?

The hare made the spiced rabbit meat, and when there was no time to marinate it overnight, he added a few drops of river water in the space to stir-fry two dishes and simmer a pork rib soup. Dinner was a success!

Mo Yu, who had eaten spiced rabbit meat for the first time, was still full of praise for it. After eating, he asked Lin Qing for the secret recipe. Lin Qing didn't mind just adding rabbit meat and marinating it for one night. Require.

The days passed smoothly for several months. There were more and more plants in Lin Qing's space. The peppers and vegetables in the yard ripened prematurely due to the water in the space, and the grapes also began to bear small fruits. It will be ready to eat soon. In the past few months, Mo Yu has been going to the city frequently during the day of the month, but every time he will bring back some gadgets for Lin Qing to play with. Lin Qing also likes these ancient handmade handicrafts very much. Look and go in the hand. That strange little appearance almost killed Mo Yu.

But what makes Lin Qing the most happy is that he doesn't know how Mo Yu told the butcher. Every morning, a middle-aged woman will come to the farmhouse to give Lin Qing pork, and Lin Qing only needs to tell the middle-aged woman what he wants. .

Lin Qing, who does not have to go out to buy things, stays at home all day. Lin Shi works in the vegetable patch in the yard or goes into the space to make things and read books. Until now, there are more and more things in the farmhouse, and the walls are covered with sausages made by Lin Qing. and bacon. Mushrooms and peppers are drying in the yard. The chickens, ducks, cows, sheep and other animals that I bought have grown up. A pregnant sheep has been born. Lin Qing took a simple milking machine from the supermarket in the space every day. Milk some goat milk while no one is there, chickens and ducks have already started laying eggs, and they can pick up more than a dozen duck eggs every day. So Lin Qing simply marinated the duck eggs into several jars of salted duck eggs. The first time he ate them, Lin Qing was amazed by the taste. Mo Yu had eaten several times in a row and had to eat one with porridge every morning. Eggs It was very fluffy and sour when it was fried. All kinds of vegetables were scrambling to grow in the vegetable garden. The biggest change in the room was that it was no longer the same shabby and dark look. The living room was clean and tidy. There was a Lin Qing on the vase on the table. The flowers planted in the yard, the air is not like the earthy smell before, but the faint floral fragrance can make people feel refreshed. All the seats are covered with delicate and simple cushions, which are simple and elegant. The room is even more exquisite, with embroidered pillowcases and bed covers, a pot of green mint and a delicate flower on the dresser beside the butterfly-thorned gauze curtain.