111-120

Chapter 111 Induction

   The next day, Pan Susu looked at the package that she had packed, and she felt sad in her heart.

Looking out the door, when trying to find King Mo, several eunuchs outside the door laughed mockingly.

"Dr. Pan, don't be too embarrassed. People, it's okay to not be smart, but you have to be smart." Those words were like a knife, stabbing in her heart.

Pan Susu secretly hated, her silver teeth almost shattered, she picked up the package with difficulty, and was supervised all the way by the eunuchs of the palace until she left the gate of the palace...

Pan Susu looked at the gate of the palace dazedly, dumbfounded. She was eager for that figure to come out and take her back.

I don't know how long it took, until a maid of the eldest prince came to call her, and she came back to her senses.

Inside the First Prince's Mansion, the First Prince's Concubine Xu Jiayan, dressed in a bright red brocade robe, sat gracefully at the top.

The slender white plain hand stretched out, and Pan Susu was helping her feel the pulse with a lonely expression.

A few quarters later, Pan Susu was still immersed in her own world with no sense of grief.

Xu Jiayan was a little disgusted, and pulled back her hand irritably, "Pan doctor girl! Are you neglecting this imperial concubine like this?!"

Pan Susu was frightened and hurriedly knelt on the ground, her heart suddenly filled with infinite grievances.

She kept her head down like that, and the tears flowed uncontrollably.

Xu Jiayan looked at it with contempt, Pan Susu was still the same as before, nothing changed! The pretentiousness in the bones is the most accustomed to pretending to be pitiful and affectionate!

The past life is such a face. He told her that he really loved Ming Yumo, and that he would not compete for favor with her.

But in the end? It's not because of her status that she killed her!

She also said with a bitter face that all this was because she loved Ming Yumo. Because I love him, I don't want others to occupy Ming Yumo's heart.

Oh, it's really ridiculous, why did he really occupy his heart? !

In her previous life, she died in Ming Yumo's harem, and she couldn't wait for the chance to leave the cold palace when she died.

Her own son, she and Ming Yumo's eldest son also died in battle.

She hates, hates everyone. Hate the woman who took her post, hate Ming Yumo for cruelly sending her only son to the battlefield. He hates Ming Yumo for ignoring their marital relationship for more than 20 years and forcing her to die in the cold palace!

Now she has returned to the original time when she didn't marry Ming Yumo, and instead married the first prince who liked her to cooperate with her.

This time, she firmly grasped the heart of the eldest prince and waited for the future. Her child will surely be the emperor!

Thinking that now she has the great fortune to choose her own life again, Xu Jiayan will no longer rely on and trust anyone as foolishly as before.

Xu Jiayan picked up a cup of clear tea and tapped the tea lid lightly, covering the ruthlessness in her eyes.

"Doctor Pan has something on her mind today?" The tea cover was put down, and Xu Jiayan returned to her previous virtuousness and looked at Pan Susu with a generous smile.

Watched by Xu Jiayan's warm eyes, Pan Susu's grievances seemed to have opened a big mouth, and she couldn't help but pour out all the grief in her heart.

"Prince Concubine, you were the fiancée of King Mo before. Now, how can King Mo... how can he do this regardless of my friendship with him? What did I do wrong? Why should he treat me? ..." Being hurt by a loved one makes me really suffer. Pan Susu cried with red eyes. She didn't see the people around her looking at her strangely.

Xu Jiayan's expression was even worse. Although she was the fiancée of King Mo before, everyone knew it in the imperial capital, but it took so long.

She has also become the concubine of King Mo's eldest brother and the eldest prince. Pan Susu's words are simply smearing her reputation!

Xu Jiayan was in a hurry and said angrily, "Doctor Pan, please be careful! Now this imperial concubine is the first wife of the first prince. But she can't tolerate other people's nonsense!"

Pan Susu was shocked and looked at her innocently in horror. "Concubine. Don't worry, I won't say this kind of thing in front of outsiders."

Can you say it behind your back if you can't say it in front of outsiders? !

Really pissed off!

Xu Jiayan flinched a little, can she still do her own business?

The current Pan Susu is a person who has never experienced fighting, will she look down on her too much?

The arrow had to be thrown on the string, Xu Jiayan took a deep breath, and said softly, "This Prince Mo is too real, no one knows how pure and affectionate your heart is for Prince Mo. The best years of female doctor Pan. It's all wasted, if there were no Wang Ye's missing eight years, perhaps Pan female doctor would be able to be with Wang Mo. Wouldn't it be happy to have a son and two daughters together?"

Pan Susu's face is now happily lost in the words of Xu Jiayan in the beautiful picture she paints.

Xu Jiayan was very satisfied with Pan Susu's reaction, and the conversation changed, "Unfortunately, now King Mo is married, the princess is young, and the most important thing is to have four little princes for King Mo. You can't compare to others. King Mo, Naturally, won't like you." Can't compare to others... Can't compare to others...

Only this paragraph flashed in Pan Susu's mind, like a mourning concubine, her face was pale and her heart was ashes.

"By the way, this imperial concubine has not seen her mother for a long time. Xixiang, I am preparing a post. I will send it to the palace tomorrow. I have some personal things to tell my mother." You must be wasting your time here.

She believed that Pan Susu would not give up Ming Yumo so easily. All that's missing is a case for her to succeed.

Isn't that how the present queen concubine came? The first queen is gone, so it's her turn...

Pan Susu sat on the chair with a look of silence.

Of course, the female doctors who live in the palace know the case of the current queen, and she has even heard a lot of rumors in the palace.

However, she thought that she did not dare to be compared with the queen, she just wanted to be a little concubine by King Mo's side.

I won't let Princess Mo feel in danger. I only need to do small things, so that Princess Mo can see me and miss me, and I can use her to get close to King Mo.

If Princess Mo can help her, as long as she can have a place in King Mo's heart, then she can give up anything!

Pan Susu thought she had thought of a good way and left the First Prince's Mansion happily.

"Princess, this Pan Susu is too ignorant, do you want a slave to go..." Xixiang knelt down and slapped Xu Jiayan's legs skillfully. She despised the ignorant Pan Susu in her heart, and wanted to pull herself as shameless. 's princess. If you say that, don't you know how to avoid suspicion?

"It is best if she is ignorant. The more ignorant she is, the more useful it is."

Thinking back then, she also leaned on her when she was pregnant. With a bit of stupidity, Let her take it.

Unexpectedly, I helped her, but in the end she was not loved by her.

Although, she also solved her in his previous life, the feeling of being betrayed is still extremely disgusting!

Now she really wants to give this bitter fruit to Wang Fei Mo who has taken her place!

"Princess, what is the use of this Pan Susu? Lao's imperial concubine is angry." Xixiang didn't think that Pan Susu had any ability. She voluntarily waited for a man for many years, and she must be responsible for that man. It was the first time in her life that she had seen such a shameless woman.

"What do you know?! Just be yourself!" Xu Jiayan was annoyed by the question and reprimanded Xixiang sharply.

She doesn't need others to question and suspect when she does things by herself!

The experience of the previous life told her that Ming Yumo was able to do what the emperor was naturally capable of.

If she doesn't get rid of him, how will her husband, the eldest prince, be an emperor in the future!

Even if Ming Yumo became the prince, with his ability, it is still possible to fight for the throne.

In her previous life, she only learned part of Ming Yumo's methods, and that made her terrified. The experience of the previous life made Ming Yumo's existence like a huge rock, pressing down on her heart, making her unable to be a queen at all.

Ming Yumo must be removed!

In the small private room of Yushizhai, Pan Susu ordered some snacks, and attentively invited Lu Ying, who was also a female doctor, to taste it together.

"Yingying, Yushizhai has a new cake. You can try it. If it's delicious, I'll have someone pack a few more for you." Pan Susu arrived with pieces of cakes in her hands In Lu Ying's Little Butterfly.

Yu Shi Zhai is famous for its delicious food, but it is also the most expensive.

Although these female doctors have salaries, they are not many. Except for the usual rouge gouache jewelry, it's good to be here once a month.

Pan Susu made a lot of money this time.

Lu Ying tasted a piece, but it tasted delicious, much better than what the concubine in the palace had given her. Before she knew it, she had already eaten several plates.

"Yingying, I want you to do something for me." After seeing Lu Ying eating the cakes, Pan Susu revealed the purpose of today's visit.

"What's the matter?" Lu Ying froze for a moment, and understood why Pan Susu was so diligent.

"Aren't you on duty in Prince Mo's mansion? A few days ago, I accidentally did something wrong, and I want you to do me a favor. Let me explain it to Princess Mo, otherwise I'll never let it go." Pan Susu lowered her head, afraid that Lu Ying would see the guilty conscience in her eyes.

I muttered sorry to Lu Qingmo in my heart, as long as this matter was successful, she would definitely compensate her well.

"Okay, I'll tell you when I go to take the pulse for Princess Mo tomorrow." What's the matter, just say a few words. Lu Ying thought that Princess Mo had just become a princess and would not be as difficult to serve as the empress in the palace. So I thought I was just begging for mercy and nothing would happen.

"No, this will still let people know that I did something wrong. It's not good, it's not good." Pan Susu rejected Lu Ying's proposal with a bitter face.

"Then what do you want?" What do you do when you can't beg for mercy?

"Why don't you add some to Princess Mo's soup..." Pan Susu smiled and took out a packet of powder.