151-160

Chapter 151 Kill

 "I'm fine too, someone will come in a while, we have to untie this rope quickly." Lin Qing struggled to get up half-right, leaning against the firewood. With a thought, he took out a dagger from the space in his palm and cut off the rope that bound his hands. It only took more than a minute.

Lin Qing untied the shackles of his hands and cut the hemp rope that bound him.

"Qingqing..." Jiada exclaimed in a small voice in surprise. Now her body is weak and unable to lift her inner strength, otherwise the rope on her body would not be able to trap her at all.

Lin Qing quickly broke the rope on Jiada's body.

...

Chu Rou walked out of the firewood room, and the big men outside who had just eaten had already walked to the door of the small courtyard.

"Ms. Chu Rou, is this person still inside?" Don't blame them for being uncaring, but Miss Gao said that the people inside were very important, and asked them to take more care of them, so that there should be no mistakes.

Chu Rou laughed and said, "Of course it's inside."

The leading man nodded and went in to confirm it.

Chu Rou's mind turned and stepped forward to stop the big man's steps.

"Ms. Chu Rou? This is..." The big man looked at Chu Rou suspiciously, and a trace of gloom flashed in his eyes.

No one here knows that Fairy Gao is the most beautiful, and the ones below are Chu Rou.

This Churou, long, delicate and tender, although she has a yellow face and thin muscles, she can stand out in front of a crowd of vulgar and undressed women, and in their eyes, she is extremely beautiful.

It's a pity that Chu Rou has a capable husband, and they can't do anything if they want to. Those strong-willed men who can't move them can still think about it secretly. No, the big guy in the lead and the three men behind him quietly looked at Chu Rou with obscene eyes.

They thought that Chu Rou couldn't see it. In fact, Chu Rou discovered it a long time ago.

The man's eyes delighted her with obsession, and she greatly satisfied her vanity.

"Brother Wang, the people in this place are your madams. They have been pampered since childhood, they have eaten the best, and their skin is white and tender..." Chu Rou looked at the closed firewood house with an inexplicable expression, and suddenly the conversation changed. "Hey, some people are just as precious as life. It's not like us refugees. As long as they can fill their stomachs in one day, they will be thankful..."

"Sister Chu Rou, what can life be precious! It's not in our hands!" The leading man sneered, these days after the baptism of drought, they suffered a lot. They just can't look down on those aristocratic nobles now!

"This is what the little sister wants to say. You said that they have money but they don't help us. Can we bear this breath?" Chu Rou is adding a fire.

How can you bear it? !

I live in dire straits, but others are delicious and spicy! The grievances that had accumulated in their hearts had already been ignited at this time.

"The people in there were caught by us. Let's teach a small lesson, as long as they have one life left. If you are a good girl, Gao will understand the anger in our hearts." In short, the Virgin Mary Miss Gao will not pursue them...

Chu Rou's coquettish voice was soft and soft, saying that they were all flabby, and nodded in agreement without thinking, "Yes, yes. You must teach them a lesson! Nothing can be cheap. They!"

Chu Rou smiled sweetly, her beautiful face became seven-pointed, and the hearts of the big men who were looking at them jumped wildly.

As expected of a beauty in a refugee area.

"Chu Rou still has some things to do. Let's go down first." Seeing that the goal was achieved, Chu Rou looked at the big man deeply with her eyes. Bend down and bow, then leave.

Her body was as soft as a weak willow supporting the wind, and she walked out of the small door gracefully. Chu Rou felt the burning eyes of the people behind her, and her eyes were full of calculations.

Several people looked at Chu Rou's beautiful and attractive back with fiery bodies, and their hearts became more and more moved. They stopped their saliva until Chu Rou's back was out of sight. They couldn't help but envy the talented person who took Chu Rou. If it wasn't for that talented person, they would have taken Chu Rou as their own. . Hey, it's really cheap that Xiu can marry such an attractive wife.

With anger and desire/fire, the four big men angrily pushed open the door of the woodshed.

They will teach and teach those who do not know their affliction!

Not long after Lin Qing and Jiada delivered the rope, footsteps sounded at the door.

Lin Qing's face turned pale with fright, and handed the dagger in his hand to Gada.

"Qingqing, you take it..." Jiada was worried about Lin Qing and refused to accept it.

"I still have it!" Lin Qing shoved the dagger to Gada, and there was still a lot in his own space. I don't know if the things on Gada were taken away, it would be better to give it to Gada.

Gada took a deep look at Lin Qing, and was inexplicably moved. At this critical juncture, a sharp blade that can protect her is undoubtedly the best.

The sound of footsteps outside was getting closer, and Gada hurriedly wrapped the broken rope roughly around her body, and whispered to Lin Qing, "Watch what happens." Then she

continued to fall unconscious on the ground, pretending to be Nothing happened.

Lin Qing suddenly understood, and he made the disguise according to Gada's appearance. Not long after he lay down, the door slammed open.

"Damn! I have to teach a lesson today..." The big man didn't say what he said later, and looked straight at the man lying on the ground.

Just looking at that half of the face is enough for them to be moved, the skin is really white and tender!

For a while, they only felt that the heat on their bodies was getting higher and higher, stronger than what Chu Rou had provoked before.

Chu Rou and the others can't touch them, but they can teach them a lesson...

The four big men looked at each other and smiled, and the last man closed the door of the firewood house tightly, turned and walked in step by step towards the person not far away.

Lin Qing felt that something was wrong, and opened his eyes when the big man was about to approach.

The big man was startled by Lin Qing's actions, stunned for a while, then his eyes burst with more intense desire, and he rubbed his hands with bad intentions.

"Hey, it's better to wake up, that's how you will be motivated." The leading man smiled wretchedly and disgustingly. Lin Qing was stupid and understood their intentions.

With extreme panic in her heart, she tensed her body and took out another dagger that was as sharp as iron and held it tightly from the space.

Lin Qing bit her lip and looked at the man who walked towards her angrily.

The big traitor smiled, and slowly took off the sackcloth undershirt covering it in front of Lin Qing.

Lin Qing's lips were bloodshot, and she wanted to call Jiada, but the corner of her eyes came to Jiada's hand that slowly tightened her grip on the dagger, and she held back.

The big Han Dynasty Lin Qing shot, Lin Qing waved as fast as lightning, and a cold light flashed. Before the big Han could react, a bloody arm had already fallen to the ground.

In Lin Qing's hand, your iron-cut dagger was stained with thin bloodshots, and drop by drop of blood ran down the pool of blood where the dagger fell.

"Ah——" The leader cried and howled while holding his bleeding arm.

The remaining three big men felt cold behind their backs, and the coldness of the dagger made them tremble in fear.

"What are you still doing! Go and teach these two sluts a lesson! I want them to die!!!!" He stared at Lin Qing, "Bitch! I want to make your life worse than death!!!!"

"Head, they have daggers!" The three men only did not dare to approach.

"They're just two women! Hurry up and go!!" The leader stared at them with hatred.

Gada knew that the time was up, and a carp turned over and stabbed the big man closest to her with a single knife.

The big man didn't understand the situation, and fell straight to the ground. He couldn't die.

This angered the big man, and the remaining two took the sticks beside them and smashed them at Lin Qing and Jiada.

The big man with a broken hand reddened his eyes angrily. While Lin Qing was dodging the firewood, he grabbed a handful of dirt under the stove next to him, and threw it at Lin Qing fiercely.

The ashes scattered all over Lin Qing, and Lin Qing, who had a lot of soot in his eyes, was in disarray.

The leader who broke his hand smiled savagely, grabbed the fire stick and slammed it towards Lin Qing.

He wants her to die! !

"Be careful, Qingqing--" Jiada shouted in horror, watching the big man approaching Lin Qing's side with fear.

Lin Qing shouted and stabbed the dagger forward with his sensitive senses.

In an instant, everything around him came to a standstill.

The leader who had broken his hand looked at the small white jade-like hand in front of his abdomen in astonishment.

Lin Qing slowly opened her eyes, her hands were sticky and greasy, and the disgust scared her.

Her mind went blank, the dagger was pulled out of her body, and the leading man couldn't support it and fell to the ground, the blushing blood under him gushing out.

The door was kicked open with force, Ming Yumo turned against the setting sun and appeared in front of Lin Qing.

"Ah...Ayu..." Lin Qing looked at Ming Yumo dully, his eyes were black and empty, making Ming Yumo's breath tight.

No one knew that at this moment, his heart was full of anger that would destroy the world. He walked to Lin Qing step by step, opened his broad arms, and surrounded Lin Qing. Lin Qing slammed into the place without hesitation. The hard and safe chest burst into tears.

"Hey, ah, ah." For the first time, Lin Qing was in front of the mortuary, in his arms, there is no scruple in his arms and scared in Lin Qingxin.

"Good, don't be afraid when I'm here." Ming Yumo stroked Lin Qing's hair with both hands, hugging her gently and tenderly.

Ming Yumo's dark pupils shone with a layer of evil-looking red light, but her tone was as gentle as a spring breeze.

"Ah...Ayu...he...is he dead..." Lin Qing clasped Ming Yumo's waist with both hands, not daring to look away, and asked in a trembling voice.

Ming Yumo only gently swept the floor to the person who took in less air and exhaled more, and replied softly, "No." But it's too soon!

"Qingqing, sleep for a while, and you'll be fine." Ming Yumo covered Lin Qing's eyes with both hands.

Lin Qing's body suddenly softened and fell into a deep darkness.