211-220

Chapter 211 

  Lin Qing didn't know that he had become the most favorite person in the monastic world.

She has a very strong aura on her body, which is the best smell that attracts them.

Lin Qing is unavoidable and can always attract enough enemies.

In the short half-hour journey, Lin Qing had to walk out for an hour and still not get there.

She was extremely irritable, but the more she was like this, the more she had to calm down.

At this time, she can't panic, can't be chaotic.

Just wanting to walk a tightrope, Sylvia Lin can't afford to make any mistakes.

Fortunately, here is, in the dense forest, there are enough plants that can hide their bodies.

Night is coming, which is also one of Lin Qing's advantages.

She hid in a big tree and entered the space very quickly.

No matter, what if those people are cultivators, she can't let them arrest her once.

The moment Lin Qing entered the space, Tian Chong keenly sensed Lin Qing's disappearance.

It's a very strange feeling, everything is as he guessed, Lin Qing disappeared, as if disappearing into the entire space.

Lin Qing was no longer in the jungle, and Tian Chong did not let anyone evacuate. He firmly believed that Lin Qing must still be in the jungle.

As soon as Lin Qing appeared, she would definitely be discovered by him!

It was another game of hunting, the difference was that this time Lin Qing was not facing a single tear, but the entire Tianjimen!

The good thing is that the current terrain is favorable for Lin Qing, and around the dense forest, the observation robots released by Lin Qing are flying.

This is different from being in the Cold Palace. Much better here than that.

Taking advantage of the thick night, as long as there was no one around, Lin Qing immediately left the space and quickly moved towards the shadow hiding point calculated by Xixi.

Stop and go like this, Lin Qing has already seen the edge of the cliff.

Just as she was about to run to the edge of Ya, a huge and powerful force overwhelmed the sky.

Lin Qing was suppressed by the pressure and took a very difficult step forward.

Others are to avoid cliffs. But she desperately wanted to jump off the cliff.

Tian Chong's mind is smart. It seemed that he knew Lin Qing's intentions.

It has to be said that Lin Qing's ability to persist until now is beyond his expectations.

"You want to jump off a cliff? As far as I know. You don't know any martial arts at all. Do you know how high the cliff is and how deep the water is?" Jump off the cliff and escape? ! What a stupid plan.

It is an exaggeration to say that this cliff is ten thousand feet high. Underneath the cliff is the rapids of the river. Even a person with strong martial arts has very little chance of surviving by jumping. What's more, Lin Qing is a weak woman who can't be weak.

Sure enough, it was Ming Yumo, and Tian Chong naturally believed that he could live, but if it was Lin Qing, he would never believe it.

Lin Qing narrowed his eyes. He looked straight at Tian Chong with a cold gaze.

She did not speak quietly, but her feet were desperately rushing towards the edge of the cliff.

There are ten meters. coming soon.

Tian Chong chuckled lightly, and his gestures were full of grace, "I won't kill you. As long as you go back obediently."

Against the backdrop of Yuehua, he was as elegant as a fairy in a picture, and could easily fascinate the eyes of the world.

But Lin Qing ignored him, even his eyes didn't change, he still walked down the cliff.

Still eight meters away...

Tian Chong is interested, he can't kill people, and the people behind him haven't arrived yet. He thought that if Lin Qing could really jump off this cliff, would he want to save it or not? !

Don't save it, after all, Lin Qing's death is more useful than his life.

Tian Chong indifferently watched Lin Qing walk forward with difficulty step by step.

Lin Qing was very surprised that Tian Chong didn't kill her, but now, she can't care so much anymore, and being able to escape is the most important thing!

If people don't kill her, she has to be happy!

Just when Lin Qing reached the last meter before the cliff, Bi Wan appeared.

Tian Chong nodded in the direction of Lin Qing, and Bi Wan was about to draw his sword and wave at Lin Qing.

Lin Qing scolded secretly, took out several daggers and threw them out without even looking at them, there was still half a meter left!

Lin Qing hated her heart. It was at this moment that she pulled the trigger unexpectedly. She had aimed the angle long ago and was waiting for this moment.

The bullet was shot at Tian Chong's heart, and Bi Wan rushed over in a panic, trying to block the bullet for Tian Chong.

With Bi Wan's obstruction, Tian Chong lost his control for a second, and Lin Qing relied on this second, jumped, and plunged into the cliff.

Tian Chong pushed Bi Wan away in a fit of rage. He never imagined that Lin Qing would escape within a second!

He coldly pushed Bi Wan away, his eyes filled with endless disappointment.

Not to mention that the bullet didn't hurt Bi Wan, even if it did, it wouldn't have hurt him!

Bi Wan was concerned and messed up, giving Lin Qing a head start.

Tian Chong let go of his consciousness, but that speed was still nowhere near the speed of Lin Qing's free fall.

In less than five seconds, he could no longer sense Lin Qing.

He jumped off the cliff in Lin Qing's direction, but no matter how he looked, he still couldn't find Lin Qing.

Until he jumped back and forth over the cliff countless times, the sun rose, and the prey was still not found.

Tian Chong's face was extremely ugly, and Bi Wan was so exhausted that she fell to the ground.

It was Bi Wan's self-indulgent love that caused his entire plan to change!

Bi Wan knew she had done something wrong, and lowered her head with tears in her eyes, intending to bear Tian Chong's anger silently.

"Go and find Lin Qing, you want to see people in life, and corpses in death! If you can't find it, don't come back."

After Tian Chong finished speaking, he disappeared on the edge of the cliff.

Bi Wan nodded in agreement, and until Tian Chong disappeared, she swears fiercely towards the bottom of the cliff with a grim face, that Lin Qing must be beheaded!

The moment Lin Qing jumped off the cliff, he disappeared into the space.

She could see it clearly, that day Chong is a difficult character, who can easily suppress her, and maybe even jump off the bottom of the cliff and catch her.

Lin Qing didn't dare to bet on that impossible chance, she couldn't make any mistakes.

In order to leave, she must have a lot of patience and be foolproof!

After Lin Qing jumped off the cliff, people from Tianjimen appeared at the bottom of the cliff from time to time. The purpose is to find Lin Qing and capture her.

Lin Qing waited for another month, until they had all left.

It was another late night when she appeared in mid-air.

Wearing a parachute, Lin Qing controlled it and landed on the opposite hill.

The previous route can no longer be used, and she has to choose a new route.

Although it was difficult to walk, Lin Qing had no choice but to walk.

In the twists and turns of fleeing, she didn't even dare to walk on the road, leaning against the river in the space.

She has harvested a lot of beasts, and if it was her before, she would never have the courage to touch them.

However, it's different now. In order to hide herself well, she can now tolerate a little cleanliness and stay in the tree quietly, even if she is dirty, she doesn't care.