61-70

Chapter 61 Proposal

  "Master, can you guess the lantern riddle?" Xiao Si, who was at the lantern festival with a small lantern in one hand, asked Mo Yu enthusiastically. Looking at the young man's dignified appearance, he can definitely guess one or two lantern riddles in a polite manner.

"Qing'er, which one do you want?" Mo Yu looked at Lin Qing.

Lin Qingzheng lowered his head and ate the snacks bought and sold on the street with relish, and was shocked when he heard Mo Yu's words. Looking at Mo Yu blankly, what were you talking about?

"Qing'er, which one do you want? My husband will help you win it." Mo Yu evoked an ambiguous smile, as if an experienced wolf was waiting for his prey to enter the designed trap.

"So that's what happened! Okay, then I'll pick!" Lin Qing nodded clearly, and looked at the group of beautiful lanterns that had turned into beautiful lanterns under the dazzling lights.

"Ayu, I want that!" Lin Qing pointed to an exquisite square in the distance to draw a family reunion map. The figures on the palace lanterns are old and young, and each side has the background of the four seasons. In particular, each scene has four seasons of different foods.

Food, this is the only lantern with food among all the lanterns.

"Yo, madam, you have such a good eye. This palace lantern can only be won by guessing twenty lantern riddles." Xiao Si looked at the lantern pointed by Lin Qing. This lantern could be regarded as the best on the lantern card One of the lanterns to look at. Therefore, the number of guessing lantern riddles has increased, and correspondingly, the more difficult it is to guess at the end.

"Ah, how many? Why?" Lin Qing frowned, isn't this an ordinary lantern? She has seen many people carrying styles similar to this one.

"Madam, there is only one lantern, and the picture on it is not drawn, but embroidered. Naturally, it requires more guessing, and the lantern riddles are much more difficult."

Thinking of how many lantern riddles to guess, Lin It felt so troublesome to clean the stool, and I didn't want it anymore. "Forget it, I don't want it anymore."

"Let's come up with a question." Mo Yu didn't care whether the riddles were difficult or not, but there weren't many. On the contrary, the harder and more difficult, the better for his plan.

"Ayu?" Twenty lantern riddles! Lin Qing tugged at Mo Yu's sleeve, not wanting to waste time here.

"Don't worry, my husband will definitely win it for you." Mo Yu smiled vaguely.

Lin Qing couldn't help rolling her eyes. Isn't she worried that she won't be able to get lanterns?

With Mo Yu's approval, Xiao Si immediately took down the lantern with a long bamboo pole, and a small piece of paper was rolled on top of the lantern. The small piece of paper was full of lantern riddles, and Xiao Si read them out one by one according to the lantern riddles on the small piece of paper.

"After saying goodbye, let go of the past and type a word!"

"Qian."

"There are small and big, guess a word. "

  " Sharp.

" If there is no drink, I'm already drunk." 

"People are arrogant when they don't ask for quality."

  "The machine is set aside for the courtyard." 

"Fangfang Fangfang" Mo Yu answered all the lantern riddles without even thinking. The cold and unwavering voice shocked Xiao Si and Lin Qing who were talking about lantern riddles. "Congratulations, son, you have guessed all the riddles, and this lantern belongs to you." Xiao Si never expected that the son could guess all the riddles so quickly. The speed of this answer is too fast! It made Xiao Si wonder if the young master in front of him knew the answer to the lantern riddle? However, he was still puzzled and handed the lantern to Mo Yu. As long as someone answered the riddle, the lantern belonged to whoever. This is the rule.

Lin Qing looked at Mo Yu in shock. Ever since he got to know Mo Yu, Lin Qing felt that his mental image had been challenged, and he could be surprised and shocked every day, no?

"Qing'er, here it is." Mo Yu smiled lightly, and everything behind him turned into nothingness.

Alluring with a smile, the elegance is unparalleled...

Lin Qing took the lantern stupidly, and was held by Mo Yu to a lakeside.

"Qing'er, I won a lantern for my husband, how can Qing'er thank my husband?" Mo Yu pinched the pink baby fat on Lin Qing's cheeks.

"Don't pinch my face." Lin Qing patted Mo Yu's hand. "What do you want to thank?"