161-170

Chapter 161 Confrontation

 Lin Qing looked at the woman who suddenly appeared, feeling slightly unhappy.

With the strong smell of blood on this woman's body, Lin Qing could unconditionally believe that this person must have broken in.

When someone broke into his home, Ming Yumo was very irritable.

With a cold face, he pulled Lin Qing behind him without a word, and protected Lin Qing decisively.

Ming Yumo has experienced Gu Rong's martial arts, which is very high. If it was half a month ago, he might have to go all out to fight. But now that after the baptism of the spiritual energy in the space, his martial arts have soared, and it is no longer difficult to easily hit Gu Rong.

Gu Rong was stabbed by Ming Yumo's actions, and the sword in his hand tightened and loosened.

She really wanted to kill Lin Qing, but she knew she couldn't do it now! Not only the master who is about to chase after her, but also Ming Yumo, she may not be able to please him.

"King Mo, I am a saint of the Church of Salvation, and I'm here to help you ascend to the throne of God!" She said loudly and confidently, Gu Rongwei lifted the minibus, with a trace of indomitable pride in her expression.

Ming Yumo paused for a second, then couldn't help laughing softly, as if seeing a clown telling a joke in front of him.

Gu Rong was inexplicably laughed at by Mingyu, thinking about his own words carefully, there was nothing wrong with his intuition. Then she looked at Ming Yumo with confusion.

Gu Wanli, who came in a hurry, didn't want to think about seeing Gu Rong and slapped her angrily, "Nie Zha! You don't understand what the teacher said! Are you deaf!!!"

Gu Rong partial With a face, a gloomy face, his mouth squirmed a few times, and finally he swallowed the dissatisfaction in his heart.

"Master, we have seen King Mo." She felt that she did nothing wrong at all. It was the master who was wrong, he was too cautious. Those who achieve great things must be informal, if they are so timid, they will be very embarrassed!

After Gu Rong's words, Gu Wanli noticed Ming Yumo beside him.

This is an important person!

He hurriedly straightened his expression and returned to his usual gentle expression, "King Mo, in the Xiagu Wanli, is a cultivator."

Ming Yumo stopped laughing. With a faint smile, "The one who was expelled from the Tianjimen... the loser, Daoist Tianyun..."

Ming Yumo's sentence was not a question. But definitely.

Gu Wanli's face turned pale with fright, and his heart was horrified. It had been more than a hundred years since he had been expelled from his division. Why would Ming Yumo know? !

Gu Rong is puzzled, what is the secret door? What is the loser, the Taoist priest? She didn't understand what mysteries her master Tong and Ming Yumo was playing.

Gu Wanli swallowed a few saliva, and with difficulty pulled out an ugly wry smile, "It's right here."

 It was he who thought Ming Yumo too simplistic, and Ming Yumo's power had turned out to be so great. Maybe there is nothing in this world that Ming Yumo does not know.

Even if he didn't want to admit it, there was nothing he could do, even if Ming Yumo didn't have him. You can also get on the big treasure.

"Recently, this king has been wanting to do something, but for various reasons, it is not convenient for this king to do it. Now, I can finally do it easily..." Ming Yumo adjusted his sleeves. In the chat and laughter, he is elegant and calm, like a noble son, pleasing to the eye.

When the last word 'le' fell, Ming Yumo moved, and the anger all over his body erupted instantly. Attacked directly in Gu Rong's direction.

Gu Rong's pupils contracted, and she quickly stepped aside. Coincidentally, it was by Gu Wanli's side.

Gu Wanli was forced to take on Ming Yumo's attack. This time, he was shocked that Ming Yumo's skills were even stronger than his!

Even before the cultivation base was abolished by the sect master of Tianjimen, he was not sure that he could beat Ming Yumo.

Gu Wanli secretly complained in his heart, he was just here to talk about things, but Gu Rong, the scoundrel, relied on his strong martial arts, so he was not afraid of everywhere without fear, and he also provoked a difficult person like Ming Yumo!

At this moment, he really wanted to strangle Gu Rong on the spot! ! !

Gu Rong saw that Ming Yumo wanted to kill himself, and his rationality was thrown into the clouds early.

He forced her! She explained so much, why just don't believe them! Lin Qing shouldn't exist in the first place, she killed Lin Qing to eliminate demons!

She clenched the sword in her hand tightly, and flew quickly towards Lin Qing who was standing aside with red eyes.

It happened in a few breaths, Ming Yumo was about to be restrained by Gu Wanli's defense, and waited until he was about to get to Lin Qing's side.

Gu Rong had already stretched out his hand and was about to catch Lin Qing, but he didn't want Lin Qing to react, and pulled out a dagger from his waist to stab the attacker fiercely.

"Ah—" Gu Rong was unprepared, and was stabbed several times in his hand. They were all deeply visible to the bone, and a few fingers were even about to break.

She fell to the ground, clutching the broken wound tightly, staring at Lin Qing with poisonous juice in her eyes.

"Beautiful work!" Ming Yumo praised Lin Qing, but he kicked Gu Rong mercilessly.

What does it mean to take advantage of his illness to kill him, Lin Qing firmly felt the black-bellied attributes of his husband. But why does she like it more and more!

"Cough—" Gu Rong, who was kicked by Ming Yumo, vomited blood, and the injuries in her body got worse.

Gu Rong's face was full of hurt, and she shouted angrily, "King Mo! Lin Qing is a monster! She is not human! She should have died when she was thirteen years old! Don't be fooled by this inhuman thing. You are deceived!!!"

"I know all this, and I also know that your master changed Qingqing's life, am I right?" Ming Yumo half-squinted, Qingjun's face was rare and bloodthirsty.

Gu Rong was horrified, and the whole person was terrified as if struck by lightning.

"You...you...how do you know..." She was trembling with fear, how did Ming Yumo know? How did he find out? He knew how they would deal with Lin Qing? Do not! wrong! Why didn't he kill Lin Qing when he knew it? !

"What are you doing for so many things? For the world? Heh—it's ridiculous! Don't talk about stealing other people's things, if you have a good life, you will let people die! This is your salvation religion. The teachings!" For such a shameless person, as long as they don't commit crimes, he will ignore them, but now they are provoking his Qingqing, it really makes him want to cut them with a thousand cuts. !

Gu Rong, who was ridiculed and disgusted by Ming Yumo, blushed, "What do you know! I am the guardian of demons! If there are people who shouldn't exist in the world, they will disrupt the world! Killing one person to save the world, I did nothing wrong!"

"I am I don't understand, and I don't want to understand! All I know is that whoever wants to touch my wife's hair in this world, I will let that person die! Whoever wants to hurt my wife, I will let anyone regret coming into this world!" Facing Gu Rong, Ming Yumo said word by word. The elegant temperament turned into the dead aura in hell, making this Gu Rong uncontrollably terrified.

Gu Wanli, who was on the side, was already stimulated by Ming Yumo's remarks, and he was ashamed. At the beginning, he also wanted to pay for another cause. He thought that a small woman would change her life and nothing major would happen, but knowing that the world is changing, a small change will turn into a stormy situation.

"No...you're wrong...I'm right...you are the fate of an emperor, someone who wants to save all the people in the world, you shouldn't be like this..." Gu Rong was lost for a while, but he still stood by himself So selfish, Lin Qing, who had changed his life, should have died at the age of thirteen. Just like her, her parents died when she was a child, and she suffered all the hardships in the world.

It was obviously a miserable fate, and she came to the rescue when she met her master, but Lin Qing had never met anyone, so she must be a world-destroying evildoer!

If she is a monster, she must be killed!

"Noisy!" Ming Yumo saw that Gu Rong was still so stubborn and irritated, and he didn't want to say more, anyway, he just wanted to see if Gu Wanli would come to save her. Now, Ming Yumo saw that Gu Wanli was unmoved and quietly stood aside, obviously not wanting to help Gu Rong. He felt a little more at ease, and became more impatient with Gu Rong. Raising his jade hand, Ming Yumo neatly poured out the long-cherished poison.

He was afraid that he would deal with Gu Rong, and Gu Wanli would take the opportunity to attack Lin Qing. He could endure the strong killing intent towards Gu Rong, but he didn't want what just happened to happen again!

Ming Yumo has been unhappy with Gu Rong for a long time, and now that he has managed to catch someone, he can relieve the long-standing resentment in his heart!

Dare to instruct people to arrest his wife? ! Then you have to have a good taste of the series of criminal laws he prepared for her. He can guarantee that Gu Rong will live in the 18th layer of hell for the rest of his life!

The medicine instantly melted into Gu Rong's wound, and quickly dissipated into her body in the blood.

It didn't take long for Gu Rong to feel the feeling of bone erosion.

She clearly felt that her body felt as if she had been delayed by someone. The layers of skin were so painful that she could not wait to kill herself on the spot. What made her even more uncomfortable was the burning heat in her bones, as if she wanted her body to burn with it. into ashes. Her hands and feet were cold and she couldn't move. She wanted to scream but couldn't make a sound.

At this time, she regretted it, and she should stay calmly by the master's side and listen to his instructions. Wait patiently so that I can kill Lin Qing, I shouldn't act so irrationally so early.

She couldn't make a sound, and her mouth was wide open, "Hoho", and she gasped for air. Gu Rong looked at Gu Wanli eagerly for help, hoping that the master could save her.

Gu Wanli can't take care of himself now, how can he save this villain who doesn't listen to him? ! Killing Gu Rong on the spot without a single sword is already a master-disciple relationship for many years!

"King Mo, the scoundrel stubbornly broke into your land, it's really bad! I'll let you do whatever you want next." Gu Wanli bent down slightly, his attitude was much more sincere than before.

If before, when he faced Ming Yumo with the same eyes or a more superior attitude than Ming Yumo, then at this time, he really sincerely bowed to Ming Yumo.

This person can only be friends, not enemies!