141-150

Chapter 141 Poor

  "Hello, brother, sister-in-law, and nephews." In less than ten seconds, Sheng Qianlin, who was 100 meters away, appeared in front of Ming Yumo. The grinning Sheng Qianlin kept looking at the food box filled with food, his eyes exuding infinite longing, the corners of his mouth pursed, he really wanted to eat! ! !

"Master? Madam? Little master?" Not far from Sheng Qianlin, Meng Qi'en didn't expect that it was freezing cold, and his master actually appeared on the mountain with his family.

"..." Ming Yumo glared fiercely at the two people who appeared inexplicably, he really couldn't see it! Don't you see that it's their family's happy hour now! This sudden appearance of people is not quick to get out of here!

"What are you doing here?"

Sheng Qianlin perfectly explained what it means to have no other in sight, only food...

He didn't notice Ming Yumo's murderous gaze at all, and his mind was full of radiance. Aroma food.

"Master, the weather is nice today, and Young Master Sheng said he wanted to hunt a game for a toothbrush." ​​Meng Qi'en replied respectfully on his knees.

Sheng Qianlin is the master's friend, and he is naturally familiar with the master. He is the master's subordinate, and the master's words are orders.

"Uncle Sheng, when did you come? Why don't we know?" The quadruplets were very puzzled by the sudden appearance of Sheng Qianlin. According to what they knew about Sheng Qianlin, Sheng Qianlin would definitely come home to eat with them when he came here. , eat snacks or something.

Don't blame the quadruplets for thinking this way, it's the same every time Sheng Qianlin comes here. The quadruplets have already treated this as normal. If Sheng Qianlin came here that day and didn't come to eat with them, That's not normal.

Lin Qing also thought so. Sheng Qianlin has a very good relationship with their family, so it's strange that he doesn't see him when he comes.

The words of the quadruplets caused Sheng Qianlin's painful memory.

Sheng Qianlin, who was unable to express his suffering, really wanted to scream in the sky to express the sorrow in his heart.

He also wanted to come and play with the quadruplets, and he wanted to eat the food in Mo's house! The last one is the most important! ! !

On the first day of his arrival, he ran to Mo's house with boundless anticipation, in order to get Lin Qing's feast to wash away the dust!

However, that bastard Ming Yumo rushed towards him with a basin of ice water. Resolutely kicked him to the villa. He also gave a death order not to let him enter Mo's house!

So this is like this, he has three-headed six arms and will not come to the inner courtyard of the mortuary defense. Ah

. Who could know the pain he couldn't eat?

Sheng Qianlin roared in his heart, and his gaze towards Ming Yumo made goosebumps even more sad.

"Enough! I'll slash your eyes after watching!" Ming Yumo was furious as he couldn't bear to be stared at like this.

Sheng Qianlin looked back brightly. I can't say that I can't even watch it now! This is going to drive him crazy in minutes! I don't know who is working hard for him these days!

"Qian, pull him down!" A cold voice ordered Meng Qi'en.

Meng Qien stood up and started. In embarrassment, he pulled Sheng Qianlin, "Young Master Sheng, the master's order must not be disobeyed." "Ming Yumo

, how can we say that we are also brothers who suffer together! You treat me like this?!" Sheng Qianlin was extremely wronged and took a picture of Meng Qien hand. He couldn't understand why he got in the way of Ming Yumo's eyes? !

In the villa, he worked hard to handle this Ming Yumo's official business that should have been handled by Ming Yumo. It was finally sunny for a day today, and he thought about going to Shenhui Mountain to start a killing spree. I caught some game and came back to reward myself, but I didn't expect such a surprise to meet Ming Yumo's family today.

In fact, he smelled the smell with his keen sense of smell...

"Cough cough... It's actually here, let's come over and eat together." Foodie to foodie, no matter how they are fellow people, Lin Qing generously asked Sheng Qianlin to join.

Sheng Qian's eyes filled with tears when Lin Qing heard these words, and he almost couldn't hold back and cried.

"Thank you, sister-in-law!" But he still put it aside whether he cried or not, now it's important to eat nothing! Sheng Qianlin first thanked him with excitement, and then moved quickly and for some reason he picked up his chopsticks and prepared to eat.

Ming Yumo sighed helplessly. He didn't know how many times he would see Sheng Qianlin's awkward appearance in a year. "Forget it, you will go." He

waved his hand and waved back Meng Qi'en.

Seeing that he finally had nothing to do with himself, Meng Qien flew away from the place that made him sweat.

After eating a piece of chicken wing in one bite, Sheng Qianlin squinted his eyes with satisfaction.

Seven people and two beasts ate all the contents of the four large food boxes in less than an hour. Lin Qing took out the boiled fruit tea and gave everyone a cup.

"Sister-in-law! I'm going to spend my time here this year! Leave me something delicious for the New Year's Eve dinner!" Drinking warm fruit tea happily, this is life!

"Qianlin, have you finished the work in the villa?" Ming Yumo narrowed his phoenix eyes dangerously, this guy is too far ahead!

Sheng Qianlin's back was cold, and the courage he had just raised was instantly dissipated.

"Brother Yumo, I'm so miserable, you can't pity me and let me have a good year!" Sheng Qianlin felt that his heart was as cold as the cold winter and the twelfth lunar month.

"Uncle Sheng, why are you so miserable?" Hearing Sheng Qianlin's words, the quadruplets became excited and looked at Sheng Qianlin eagerly.

Finally someone saw his grievance!

"Emperor Ming Hong doesn't like me, so in order to protect the family from being affected, he had to withdraw my position as the heir." Don't look at the sorrow on Sheng Qianlin's face, in fact, he is very happy. The position of the heir is not important to him at all. All these years of carefree life and wealth are given by the family, and all he can do is to do his best to protect the prosperity of the family.

Since Emperor Mingkun was poisoned, Ming Yumo made a lot of preparations, for fear that one day Emperor Mingkun died suddenly and was in a passive state.

He too, fortunately, he acted in a timely manner. Before the eldest prince moved to Shengwang's mansion, he first made a plan to withdraw from the power center of the imperial capital as a loser. This also told Ming Hongdi to the side that the compromise and surrender of the Sheng Wangfu.

If not, Emperor Ming Hong also understood that he could move as far as possible if he could not move the Sheng Palace. A hereditary palace that has been passed down for hundreds of years cannot be shaken overnight. After being separated from everything in the imperial capital, why should he ask for trouble and move the Sheng Wang Mansion.

Emperor Minghong, who should be moved, would not be merciful. If he couldn't move, he would put it aside for the time being. Emperor Minghong was not that stupid and stupid.

Sheng Qianlin only sighed with emotion, and then repeated the previous words again, "Sister-in-law, you see how pitiful I am, so kindly take me in at the New Year's Eve dinner. I'm not picky eaters!"

"...Uh, I'll listen to Ayu. ." In front of outsiders, you have to give your own man face, and when there are two of them, just hum...

Sheng Qianlin glanced at Ming Yumo, who seemed to be smiling but not smiling. It's a long way to go! ! ! !

With Sheng Qianlin present, Ming Yumo left the quadruplets at ease, and induced Lin Qing to slip further and further with him, until Lin Qing and him were the only ones left in the whole world.

"Ayu, where did we slide? Where are the children?" Lin Qing, who had been sliding for a long time, rested, stopped on a stone, looked left and right, and immediately panicked when he didn't see the children.

"Don't worry, Qian Lin is watching here." Untying the skis for Lin Qing, Ming Yumo took out a water bag.

"Oh, then I can rest assured." Lin Qing let out a sigh of relief, intending to take the water bag in Ming Yumo's hand, she was thirsty after sliding for so long.

Unexpectedly, his hand was empty, Ming Yumo picked up the water bag and raised his head to take a gulp.

Well, Lin Qing plans to wait for her husband to finish drinking and she is drinking.

Ming Yumo finished drinking and put away the water bag.

Lin Qing just wanted to say that he hadn't had a drink yet, but Ming Yumo's kiss came down.

Ming Yumo gave Lin Qing the warm water in his mouth little by little.

The warm water slid down Lin Qing's throat, and the sip of water was quickly finished. Ming Yumo licked Lin Qing's pink lips with nostalgia, breathing with a hint of repressed heaviness.

"Ayu! What are you doing?!" Jiao glared at Ming Yumo angrily, Lin Qing's face was covered with fiery clouds, just drink water! There's no need to be so hot!

"The water in the water bag is cold, so warm it up for my husband to drink." Ming Yumo innocently lifted the water bag in the water, the outside of the cowhide water bottle was already cold.

"That can't be the case, let's go back." After hearing Ming Yumo's explanation, Lin Qing was not angry, and his heart was sweet.

Leaning forward, he gently kissed Ming Yumo's delicate mouth, such an apology was enough!

"Qingqing, it's almost time for the stage, kiss again!" Ming Yumo hugged his daughter-in-law reluctantly, staring at Lin Qing with deep eyes.

The dark eyes are like a foggy starry sky, with a hazy beauty, which makes people addicted.

Dissatisfied with Lin Qing's sluggishness, Ming Yumo took the initiative to lower her head and kiss her deeply...

"Mother, where have you and Dad gone? The children can't find you." As soon as Lin Qing appeared, Ming Mianfei ran over. He hugged his mother's leg and pouted and complained.

Lin Qing blushed and coughed lightly, "cough... just slipped a little farther..."

Fortunately, she put on a cold-proof mask while skiing, which covered Yin Hong's excessive lips.

"Okay, the time has come, we should go back." He started to pull Ming Mianfei off Lin Qing's leg, Ming Yumo put the child on the sled, he just didn't want the quadruplets to hug Lin Qing's leg!

Lin Qing looked at the sky and wanted to go ice skating, but it was really late, so he had to give up.

She has no regrets, because there is a small lake in Mo's house. The temperature is so cold now that it has been frozen for a long time. If there is time that day, you can go to play.

"Sheng Qianlin, it's time for you to go to work." Looking coldly at Sheng Qianlin who wanted to climb on the sleigh, Ming Yumo's words contained a hint of danger.

Sheng Qianlin swallowed hard, put away his feet consciously, and watched the family leave like a wind with tears streaming down his face.