201-210

Chapter 201 

   Not long after Ming Yumo left, Lin Qing bored and read a biography.

It's still early, she just fell asleep again, and really doesn't want to rest.

When Ming Yumo left, she happily took out a small pile of snacks and watched the ups and downs of biographical novels while enjoying.

The small courtyard in the dark of night exudes a sense of peace and tranquility.

Lin Qing was fascinated by the reading, and there were bursts of flute sounds in the distance.

Lin Qing felt very strange, the flute sounded in her ears, her eyes gradually became confused, and her pupils were stained with a layer of fog.

She put down the book in her hand, got out of bed, and walked slowly and unconsciously towards the sound of the flute

...

In the small courtyard, I don't know when the thick fog rose.

Lin Qing shuttled through it, she was a little dazed and a little confused.

Where is she going? She seems to have forgotten a lot of important things, what is it?

Lin Qing didn't know, she could only walk forward, her head was getting heavier and darker and her eyes were getting darker and darker...

"Why is it so difficult to control, an ordinary person in such a mere mere waste of time!" Thick fog In the depths, the woman in white frowned, frowning in annoyance, and struggled to shake the hand that pinched Yin. She mentioned the godless Lin Qing, and after a few jumps, she jumped out of the villa and disappeared into the dark night.

...

Ming Yumo, who came back after finishing the matter, returned to the house.

Looking at the books scattered to the side, his face was as icy as ice, and a murderous aura that was so strong and terrifying rushed out crazily.

Lin Qing will not spread out the book at will, even if he enters the space, he will put bookmarks on the pages he is reading!

On the small table by the bed, there was still a small portion of the snacks that he had eaten. He knew that Lin Qing must have disposed of it before he came. can put it here. Just to illustrate a problem, Lin Qing is gone!

Ming Yumo's eyes were bloodshot and disappeared from the room.

Liu Jiang stared at the sudden appearance of Ming Yumo, he suppressed the shock in his heart, and just wanted to speak, Ming Yumo pinched his neck with lightning speed.

"I'll give you a chance! Where is Qingqing!" Ming Yumo's blood-red eyes were like poisonous snakes, and he stared at Liu Jiang for a moment.

Liu Jiang didn't know where to go. He blushed as he lost the air. It was very difficult to say, "Lord...Master...I don't know..."

Mingyu lost his patience and threw Liu Jiang to the ground.

Liu Jiang's internal organs were all displaced, and he spat out a mouthful of blood in pain.

He thought it had stopped. But I don't know it's just the beginning...

Ming Yumo kicked Liu Jiang with an expressionless face, Liu Jiang's eyes were black for a while, and he felt that he was not far from death.

"Liu Jiang, don't force me, say. Where is Qingqing! Who took her away!" The more gentle Ming Yumo is, the more frightening it is.

No one knows how much perseverance he used. Only then did he endure the urge to kill Liu Jiang! He swore that if Liu Jiang knew what he was interested in, he could make his death a little easier!

"...I...I don't know..." Liu Jiang refused to admit it, his dying face was as pale as golden paper.

The red light in Ming Yumo's eyes became more and more intense. He drew his sword. Silently dismembered Liu Jiang's body, but always gave Liu Jiang medicine when he was about to die. Let him breathe a sigh of relief. Just can't die.

Liu Jiang was half-dead, his blood dripping from his body.

His eyes wandered. He stared into the distance dazedly, clenching his teeth but not saying a single bit of Lin Qing's information.

"Master! Master!! You spare big brother!" Meng Qien heard the sound and ran over, but he was still a step too late.

He stared at the blood and water all over his body with split eyes. Except for a face that could tell him that it was Liu Jiang, it was difficult for people to know that this was a person. Meng Qi'en knelt down in front of Ming Yumo in fear, and kowtowed to Ming Yumo over and over again, one after another, hitting a big hole on the floor every time.

"Master! Forgive eldest brother! I beg you!!"

"I want to forgive him too..." Ming Yumo took out the jinpa and wiped the blood-stained sword in his hand very gently. "As long as he tells I, where Qingqing is, I will let him go. But if he doesn't say it, how can I let him go!"

Ming Yumo's bloodthirsty expression made Meng Qi'en want to flee on the spot.

Meng Qi'en swallowed several saliva with difficulty, and pleaded with Liu Jiang, "Brother, just tell me! Where is the madam, please tell the master quickly!"

Liu Jiang gritted his teeth, but refused to say any more.

"Big brother! Don't do this! Just say it!" Meng Qi'en was about to collapse. He and Liu Jiang both knew what the master was. As long as the person who provokes the master, there are usually only two outcomes.

One is death, and the other is life is better than death!

Looking at the scene of Liu Jiang now, Meng Qi'en no longer has to guess, it is the end of life that is worse than death.

Over the years, they have done so many things under Ming Yumo's hands. Both he and Liu Jiang knew that the master's inverse scale was his wife. As long as something happens to Madam, no matter how big or small, everyone will end up with a life that is worse than death.

The former wife was kidnapped, and he still remembers the fate of those secret guards.

Liu Jiang himself was not much better. The severe pain in his bones and the fear of a little bit of separation from his body caused him to become distracted.

At this moment, he really wanted Ming Yumo to give him a knife to free him.

Ming Yumo was annoyed when he saw that Liu Jiang was still so tough.

If it weren't for the lack of time, he would have thousands of ways to make Liu Jiang even worse than death! ! !

"Master, please forgive eldest brother! He will never betray you! What he did must be for your own good, eldest brother, the person he admires most is you!" Meng Qi'en was still begging Ming Yumo, He was so bold and unrestrained that he burst into tears. He knew that there was little hope of letting his master spare Liu Jiang, but he couldn't let Liu Jiang die by Ming Yumo's sword alone, no! Perhaps, death may be the best ending for Liu Jiang!

"Where is my Qingqing? As long as you tell me, I will let him go." Ming Yumo said this sentence from beginning to end.

Why didn't everyone know that all he wanted was Lin Qing, and all he wanted was Lin Qing.

"Lord...Master...I don't know..." Meng Qien was going crazy, he didn't even know what happened!

"The villa is under your control! You don't know! Liu Jiang doesn't know? You don't know?" Every time Ming Yumo said a word, the sword in his hand kept stabbing at Liu Jiang. At the end of his speech, he turned gloomily to Meng Qi'en, and a sword qi directly cut through Meng Qi'en's chest.

"Lord... son..." Liu Jiang looked at Meng Qi'en in a pool of blood in disbelief.

"Say, otherwise, he will end up like you." Ming Yumo slashed Liu Jiang's chin with his sword, and his tyranny was about to get out of control.

Liu Jiang shed a tear in pain, "Lord... son... I, Liu Jiang, have never bowed my head to anyone in my life... I just admire you... I want to help you... The rest... I have nothing else to ask for..."