Finally

After saying goodbye to Jiada, I left a lot of toys and good things for Sheng Xiaojia. Ming Yumo has also solved it here.

"Ayu, shall we leave now?" The belongings are all in the space, so they don't have to prepare anything at all.

Ming Yumo squeezed Lin Qing's hand, pulled it to his lips, and gave a small kiss, "Wait for a few days."

"What else?" Eyes overflowing with a touch of tenderness.

"Let's go back to Mo's house." Go back to the original home and bring those memories with you. He knew that Lin Qing was a nostalgic person, and new things were always unaccustomed to for a while.

The fallen flowers were colorful, and under the setting sun, Lin Qing held Ming Yumo's hand and happily kicked the small stones on the side of the road, "Okay! Then I will bring our walking bed and dressing box! And , a lot of travel notes on picture scrolls! Oh! By the way, I will also bring some of my screens!" Lin Qing counted the things he wanted to bring, thinking about it carefully, she still had a lot of things to bring.

"Ayu, why don't we bring everything, the quadruplets' toys are very memorable!" Wanting to bring everything, Lin Qing accidentally turned on the crazy collection mode.

After returning to the previous world, everything here will become memories. She, Ayu and the quadruplets will not be able to return to the great dynasty.

"Okay, what Qingqing says is what it is." Ming Yumo would not agree to such a trivial matter. Whatever Lin Qing wanted, he would offer it with both hands.

At night, in the Fengqi Palace, it was dark.

Xu Jiayan looked at the hall, which was so lonely that it was scary. On the phoenix candlestick, the dots of candlelight swayed and floated with the cold wind.

After drinking a pot of wine, Xu Jiayan was still not satisfied. What happened recently, but it made her happy.

Lin Lanshi, this little slut, finally got into a big disaster. In a short time, maybe she will be able to watch her enter hell.

Ha ha ha ha! See if she dares to fight with her!

Xu Jiayan shook the jug in the glass, and there was no more wine. She shook her head to ask for that bottle of wine again.

For the current Xu Jiayan, alcohol is a panacea. It is irreplaceable and absolutely indispensable. Wine can make her forget all her troubles and worries, and can only live in a self-deceiving dream.

In her previous life, she was the queen, but she had a worse life than a supervisor! After she came back, she was still a queen, and the result was even more miserable than the previous life.

Now, in this palace, there is already a real queen. Maybe in the end, no one can remember who she is, and she was once a queen.

Thinking about it, Xu Jiayan felt a trace of sadness. Calculations and calculations, in the end, everything she thought she would get will still be lost in the end.

At the table, Xu Jiayan found a small wine bottle as usual, turned around and walked to the bed.

In one's life, one cannot escape the warm grave of a drunken life and a dream of death.

As she walked, a burly figure appeared on the dark veranda of the large windowsill.

"Someone is here again? The guards in this palace are getting weaker and weaker." Xu Jiayan took a sip of wine, there have been a lot of uninvited people recently.

But she doesn't have anything to care about. There is nothing valuable in this Fengqi Palace, there are, it's just her and wine!

Xu Jiayan has nothing but a ridiculous identity and the status quo of being criticized as a joke.

She was drunk and confused, and she never sensed the existence of danger.

The figure walked in slowly, and the footsteps were slow, but inexplicably made Xu Jiayan feel eerie and terrifying.

"Who is it!?" Xu Jiayan felt that something was wrong, this person was different from the previous woman!

The figure soon appeared in front of Xu Jiayan, Xu Jiayan's pupils shrank, and she looked at the person who appeared in front of her in horror.

"Ming...Ming...Yu Mo?!" Xu Jiayan's frightened blood stopped flowing, she was cold all over, and stumbled back a few steps.

Xu Jiayan couldn't even say what she wanted to ask Ming Yumo why he came here, so she kept backing up until she crawled onto the bed, hugged the quilt tightly, and closed her eyes, but she didn't dare to look at Ming Yumo.

She is afraid of death, and she is afraid of death who has experienced death.

Ming Yumo didn't say a word to her, she lifted it slightly coldly, and dark guards immediately poured out from the dark.

The Fengqi Palace was different from usual, revealing a strange quietness.

The guards patrolling around secretly snickered, preparing to drink every day and every night. Forget it, after drinking alcohol, there is still a lot of noise, which is really disturbing!

Ming Yumo ruined Xu Jiayan's two arms and legs, and finally ruined Xu Jiayan's waist bone alive.

In this way, even if Xu Jiayan wanted to commit suicide, she couldn't do it.

The dark guard has dealt with this kind of thing a lot, and Xu Jiayan's appearance can't tell anything at all.

No one knew that an hour ago, she had been severely cramped and cut to the bone.

Ming Yumo knows the weakness of human nature and wants to give Xu Jiayan the greatest revenge, that is, let her live in the lowest position for eternity, and everyone can bully and trample under their feet for a lifetime!

After dealing with Xu Jiayan, the next step is Lin Lanshi.

Unlike Xu Jiayan, Lin Lanshi's life was much more nourishing and interesting...

In Lin Lanshi's bedroom, unpleasant voices kept coming.

Ming Yumo rubbed his chin, which was much more interesting than his hands-on...

Ming Yumo pushed down the fiery red candlestick, and the veil ignited when it caught fire. Soon Lin Lanshi's bedroom attracted many guards, palace maids and eunuchs.

Maybe the two of them were too forgetful, and they didn't react until the fire reached Lin Lanshi's bedroom, and they dressed in a hurry.

It was a pity that it was late, and there was a crowd of people outside. The man who escaped from Lin Lanshi's bedroom was caught in a daze! It turned out to be a young general who had just been promoted to military service and was promoted to the imperial palace!

This matter is very troubled, Ming Yucheng is the first two big. Originally, I just wanted to design and arrange some people to go to Lin Qing's side. But there was such a scandal in the palace, so he had to order the capital to decide. As for Lin Lanshi? Of course it should be the Queen's disposal.

When such a thing happens in the harem, it is inevitable to be born as a queen. Thinking of her, the queen has just taken office, so it's a small punishment and a big admonition.

Lin Lanshi's life was completely ruined, not to mention being put into the cold palace, and she was despised and molested by eunuchs everywhere. In the days to come, she began to dedicate herself to others for the inferior things she despised.

It can even be bullied at will, and she must be greeted with a smile!

This day was extremely miserable, and what happened later was invisible to Momo. In order to make everyone dare to count against him and Lin Qing, he would not let it go.

Xu Jiayan, Lin Lanshi, these two people, can only live in pain in this life. As long as there is a hint of them escaping this fate, he will arrange for his servants to beat them to their original shape again!